Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can someone pls look at my Support Ticket?

yRaven
yRaven
✭✭✭
Almost a day and no agent to help me, i can summarize the message, first time being scammed

Ticket is #190901-004909
CP 700+ - I just like being a Jack of All Trades
Talks-with-Ravens - MagDen (EP) | Argonian - Healer - In Progress
Raven Elenwen - MagPlar (EP) | Breton - DPS
Merchant Queenn - Speedy G. (DC) | Khajiit - Farm
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably won’t get attention until tomorrow. The zeni offices are closed for the US holiday. They’ve had an on call team all weekend for critical issues and outages but there’s no one working routine tickets until normal business hours.
    Armitas wrote: »
    This game is so broken I don't even know how people distinguish CE from negligent development.
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Probably won’t get attention until tomorrow. The zeni offices are closed for the US holiday. They’ve had an on call team all weekend for critical issues and outages but there’s no one working routine tickets until normal business hours.

Sad, but understable, i hope someone see this tomorrow then, i'm gonna take a time out from the game until then so i stop thinking on that, thank you for the information
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    @yRaven

We've sent you an update regarding your ticket #190901-004909.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the help guys, in the end i discover that is faster to just refarm the gold then rely on support, police is slow this days