Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Making Stamplar Viable in PVE

Trenia
Trenia
✭✭✭
Can power of the light and purifying light be adjusted to scale off your max resources (stam for potl and magic for purifying) to deal percentage max health of the target? It’s a way to buff it for pve and not make it too strong for pvp. Obviously a cap would be needed for pve with bosses hp.
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trenia wrote: »
    Can power of the light and purifying light be adjusted to scale off your max resources (stam for potl and magic for purifying) to deal percentage max health of the target? It’s a way to buff it for pve and not make it too strong for pvp. Obviously a cap would be needed for pve with bosses hp.

I think its fine as is, in PVP alone I hit 7-10k POTL.
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Casterial wrote: »
    Trenia wrote: »

I think its fine as is, in PVP alone I hit 7-10k POTL.

The whole point of my suggestion is to adjust it in PVE to make stamplar useful while leaving it the same for PVP. Right now, POTL can be cast on a healer, and it is just as effective. While stamplar's PVE dps is subpar.
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now, the cap for potl/purifying ritual is 60% of you max Stam/max magic. That leads to ~4k DPS if you can manage to have the skill up every 6 seconds and not lose the final burst. It seems to me that is pretty low for DPS. Not sure if changing this one skill will make stamplars more wanted, they are viable as they are, the problem is that there is only once source of major vulnerability and it is tied to a good DPS source as well. That needs to change before you start seeing end game raids with more then just necro DPS