The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Time to update my addons

Kylric
Kylric
✭✭
Hello all,

It's been a while since I've updated my addons and ESO has changed a lot this year. I thought I would post a general thread to ask for recommended addons. I believe I have too many that kind of do the same thing. One specific question I have is, what is the best map addon?

• yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    I normally keep a folder on Google Drive with all my Addons so if i need i can restore and update with Minion, it's so many simple addons that i mostly forget that they're addons

For Minimap i use BanditsUI Minimap, BanditsUI is my most essential Addon it's literally a lot of User Interface changes All-in-One
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use either Votan's or Fyrakin's minimap.

Here are a few of my favourite addons:

1. If you do daily writs, Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter is a game-changer.

2. Combat Metrics for tracking/parsing your fights with analysis and loads of statistics.

3. For organising your UI, try Azurah Interface Enhanced.

4. AI Research Grid and ESO Master Recipe List for crafting.

5. Pet Dismiss if you are a Pet Sorc

6. Greymind Quickslot Bar for easy visual quickslot usage.

And of course the usual suspects like Skyshards, Lorebooks and Harvest Map etc.

Edited by Aurie on September 3, 2019 12:43AM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AutoCategory - it allows you to organise your inventory however you wish. E.g. by set parts, crafted potions etc.

Dustman - Must have imho, allows you to keep your inventory clean during any PvE content. It autojunks and sell stuff you don't need. extremly useful during raids, dungs and grinding.

FCOItemSaver - Allows you to prevent accidental gear deconstruction, destruction or selling.

InventoryInsight - if you are altocholic (if you have many alts) stuffed with gear this addon is for you. It allows you to track where are your items including housing containers, bank and guild banks. I wouldn't be able to play without it.

Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Console players be all like... what add ons... we dont got no add ons.

:'(
    Edited by Grianasteri on September 3, 2019 11:54AM