Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Armor sets ?

Castagere
Castagere
✭✭✭✭✭
Was wondering just how many players carry and why? I run a 5 and 5 light armor setup which works fine for how I play.
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have like 3 or 4 different sets on all my toons, especially my tanks and healers, to adapt to the situation.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main character, Varanis Arano, carries her full PVP healer set-up, a full PVE tanking setup, a random damage set or two for when I'm questing and want to do decent damage, and a bunch of extra monster sets that I think might possibly be useful for fit how I want to play, i.e. earthgore, chudan, swarm mother, grothdarr, valkyn, illambris, etc.

Trying to do it all on one character can be a little taxing on the inventory :)
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys like any overland sets? My two sets are Spinners and War Maidens. It seems to me a lot of other sets are really focused on light and heavy attacks.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only run one set on each variant of my character. Usually that is Monsterx2, Overland/dungeonx5 and Craftedx5.

Depends on the character of course but some of the overland sets I like are Hundings Rage, Mother's Sorrow, Necropotence, Spriggans, Spinners, Robes of the Hist, Warrior Poet.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only run one set on each variant of my character. Usually that is Monsterx2, Overland/dungeonx5 and Craftedx5.

Depends on the character of course but some of the overland sets I like are Hundings Rage, Mother's Sorrow, Necropotence, Spriggans, Spinners, Robes of the Hist, Warrior Poet.

Wow, nice to see a vet still using those old set still. I like the 5 piece bonuses on war maidens and spinners. Since I do just overland stuff and exploring for map completion those two set work well for my Dark Elf Magic Templar
  • Thundertalon
    Thundertalon
    ✭✭
    I usually do 6 or 7 medium on stam, sometimes 1 heavy for passives. And 7 light for mag/healers

I mostly use stuff like Hundings (training), Briarheart, War Maiden, Crafty Alfiq, and Vanus/Worm's Rainment - easy to get from exploration and bosses
    Pact: DK dps & magblade; DC: magplar, PC NA
    Looking to do group quests (Craglorn, IC, dungeons, etc) - just let me know
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Castagere wrote: »
    Was wondering just how many players carry and why? I run a 5 and 5 light armor setup which works fine for how I play.

Most of my characters double up as pack mules for sets appropriate for their role. So for instance I keep numerous tanking sets across my 3 tanks. Generally each tank only uses 2 or 3 five piece sets, but carries probably double this number, just cos... hoarding lol.

(And yes, I have all the house chests and they are all full as well!).
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually 5-5-2. Crafted and/or overland.
    Edited by mague on September 2, 2019 11:24AM
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    In my Main Character that's a DD Magplar, i run 5-5-2 for PVE (Valkyn+BSW+MS) and 5-5-2 for PVP (SR+MP+Throat Boast)
    Always 5 Light + 1 Medium + 1 Heavy
    Edited by yRaven on September 3, 2019 12:13AM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only carry what I am wearing for my DPS characters, but do carry Zaans and Skoria at the same time for my magic DPS. Carry 4 sets for my tank (Ebon, Alkosh, Yohknakhriin, and Leeching plate). Don't run a healer.... yet