The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

More deer mounts

RoyalFruitBat
RoyalFruitBat
✭✭
Anyone else think we need more deer mounts? Like maybe a standard brown elk like the ones we see in Wrothgar?
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear...
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no, we dont need deers, wamasus, kagouti, camels, those mädchentraumglitzerhirsche and apex bling bling.
    why cant you be a normal hero?

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• RoyalFruitBat
    RoyalFruitBat
    ✭✭
    Because I want more deer. And a wamasu. And I still want the damn Plague Horse but that one just seems unattainable. :-(
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I've got nearly enough of the sparkly deer mounts. Normal deer mounts for a normal price that don't require crown crates or grinding for event tickets would be a nice change of pace.
  • RoyalFruitBat
    RoyalFruitBat
    ✭✭
    Yes! That’s exactly what I want, a normal looking deer. Not that I don’t like the other ones but I’m absolutely not into a flamey deer, a Clockwork City deer, a Psijic deer, etc.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice Deer or Snow Deer?
    ice_deer_by_zezyny_d9g23ef-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjI1MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA4ZmY3NDhmLWJjNGMtNGQ4YS04Y2E2LTZhMTVkM2Q2YTVhNFwvZDlnMjNlZi04MTM3ZmRmYi0wYWE4LTQ2MDItOTBhOC1lNzY2NjhlY2YyYTMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTQwMDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.gCcCxK1Z0R44ZaFfw1ulmRUaeAOf3zbov0j98c0fp2U

War Deer Armor
    80093bc92a4220f0e03e248e8227c4ae.jpg

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else think we need more deer mounts? Like maybe a standard brown elk like the ones we see in Wrothgar?

The standard brown elk you see in Wrothgar is already a mount. It came out December 2016 for 4.5k crowns. And then was rereleased for gems a year later

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/great-elk-mount/

It was a terrible controversy at the time. Also the bags and accessories do not go away no matter your setting. They didn’t indicate that when they were selling it for 4.5k crowns. Which is why special mounts theses days now say “mount appearance options don’t apply” or something like that when the bags and straps are permanent.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/309972/the-ridiculousness-of-the-elk-mount
    Edited by max_only on August 30, 2019 12:39AM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I would love another deer mount, I think they are beautiful. I only use wolves really, but I think I would switch that up a bit if we had a really attractive deer mount :)
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no, we dont need deers, wamasus, kagouti, camels, those mädchentraumglitzerhirsche and apex bling bling.
    Why can’t you mind ya business and let people be as fabulous/ostentatious/extra/whatever as they want. For instance, I hate shiny metallic dyes on clothing, but I don’t think people should be limited in choosing their perfect color of plastic wrap.

And OP, I agree. I don’t have any deer mounts yet but I really dig them and would like more opportunities to get them.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But camels are common and often seen as a simple mounts. :/

People here seem to want simple deers. not apex bling bling. Having more mount options is not a bad thing, at least not if it's creatures that exist in the setting and are used as mounts by npcs, or seems capable to be. Camels and kagouti are perfectly fine and I'd love to have them obtainable in the game.
    More "breed" variations on horses, deers, guars, camels etc, would be great aswell. And no that doesn't mean apex weird mumbo jumbo bling bling, that fart sparkles or have neon lightning. Just varied immersive breeds with differently styled equipment and armour. Which includes versions without any equipment.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on August 31, 2019 3:06PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • SnowFeather
    SnowFeather
    ✭✭
    Yes! Iv been begging for a brown elk for a long time now. Id also love to have a armored/war varient for one.
  • iris56
    iris56
    ✭✭✭
    My boyfriend wants a moose so badly. I would love it if it existed.