The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would be nice if we could choose our own music

Jeremy
Jeremy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Music Boxes are cool and all. But they only affect the immediate area around them and have no real impact on the actual theme of your house.

It would be nice if we could collect different in-game songs and then choose our own music selection. That way we could have our favorite music playing in the background instead of the default versions.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On that subject, this game is woefully deprived of music in the Harmonic Minor, which comes as a surprise, because one of the composers for TES 1 & 2 wrote some of the best Harmonic Minor music ever for a top-down RPG from the mid 90's.

I was disappointed to see the soundtrack to Elsweyr has so little in the Harmonic Minor, and I implore ZOS to hire Eric Heberling to write Harmonic Minor music for any upcoming Hammerfall or Elsweyr expansion.
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • Opalblade
    Opalblade
    ✭✭✭
    This would be amazing. Music has always had a big impact on the "feel" of a house for me, so I'd love to see this as an option even if it costed crowns.
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to be able to change the background music of the different houses. A necromancy themed house for example would do better with coldharbour theme than with the zone theme.
    I wonder if there are addons or would addons be possible for that, but I've never heard of one.
    PC/EU
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have wanted to put the Vvardenfell music as the background in all my houses forever, so yes yes, let us change the background music of our houses!
  • Gune
    Gune
    ✭✭✭
    Changing the music in your house would be a really neat feature! Even if the game only allows you to choose music from other zones. That way music boxes can still be monetized through the Crown Store (different compositions) (and we can still give specific bits of our houses a different sound).

You could even link collecting the music for a zone to certain achievements related to that zone. Maybe something for killing all world bosses in that zone? I kinda miss achievements for that.
    [PC-EU] PvE lover and Housing enthousiast
    Member of Tamriel Homes, Housing Guild on PC-EU
  • carrielynne
    Jeremy wrote: »
    Music Boxes are cool and all. But they only affect the immediate area around them and have no real impact on the actual theme of your house.

It would be nice if we could collect different in-game songs and then choose our own music selection. That way we could have our favorite music playing in the background instead of the default versions.

YES!