The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

crafting guilds

knaveofengland
knaveofengland
✭✭✭
any guilds out there who are for crafting I am looking for 1 or more need friends to swap weapons/armour food/recipes any thing craft to help me lvl them up,
so looking for plenty of friends to help each other with crafting and hopefully make good friends to quest with,
I mean with the limited space in bank I have made 4 alts for storage but 3 of them will be use to game play I do intend to get all the craft skills on a few of the toons
iam in ebon alliance please leave message or contact me ingame
many thanks

bob
  • Trainerdc
    Trainerdc
    ✭✭
    It is a great idea, but it is posted in the wrong section of the forums :P
    "You are far too hard on yourself, my dear, sweet, homicidally insane Pelagius. What would the people do without you? Dance? Sing? Smile? Grow old?"
    -Sheogorath