Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help Zos Twitchtv

Alaf
Alaf
✭✭
I signed up for amazon prime to be able to get the mount, but on the site have a error and says to contact support on the twitch.tv site says it is linked,but I do not receive it, it has been a while since I not received any box ouroboros. can you help me? I signed the amazon prime just to win the mount and the pet, I'm sending prints showing that everything is fine but I get nothing.

Numer Tickets 190827-003118
already tried on mobile in other browsers still the error

d4c82zrk3hi5.png

@ZOS_GinaBruno help pls

Edited by Alaf on August 27, 2019 11:55PM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may or may not help but try logging out of twitch and amazon, then trying to link again from ESO account.
  • Alaf
    Alaf
    ✭✭

not go anyway my account does not link on the website of the error eso
  • FurySevenSix
    FurySevenSix
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried temporarily disabling any antivirus, ad/pop-up blockers or firewalls and clearing your browser's cookies / cache just in case?
  • Alaf
    Alaf
    ✭✭
    Have you tried temporarily disabling any antivirus, ad/pop-up blockers or firewalls and clearing your browser's cookies / cache just in case?

I already did all this I asked on the support page
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @Alaf

We are aware of an issue some players have experienced when attempting to link to Twitch you would receive the message "There was a problem linking your account. Please try again later or contact support." We have identified the issue and we believe it is now resolved.

Most players should be able to simply relink, but if problems persist, fully unlinking and relinking should resolve the issue.

To confirm that your ESO account is properly linked to Twitch, please follow these steps exactly in the provided order:
    • Unlink via the ESO website found here
    • Unlink from Twitch Connections found here
    • Logout of the ESO website
    • Logout of the Twitch website
    • Close the web browser
    • Link via the ESO website found here

If you are still having issues and have tried the steps provided, please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Alaf
    Alaf
    ✭✭
    hjuxp8vz05fo.png

I have tried everything even on cell phones anyway it could not help me open tickt so far I had no answer

• Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same problem!
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is not resolved, I tried today
  • Alaf
    Alaf
    ✭✭
    I also have this problem for a long time I have not received any box
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RikardD

Still not working, wont let me link my twitch no matter what I do. But it says offer has been claimed, but not credited to my account or any email.