The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Moon-Sugar Meadow

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing no gold option? That ship has sailed with ZOS and houses, it seems... :(
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now no longer an empty meadow but Claws Meadow Village.

Temple, tavern and market are all there. Work continues though very much so.

Clan Claws are home.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not purchasable for gold.
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    Huge disappointment. I was really hoping it would be available for gold but expensive like the Coldharbour Surreal Estate, but no dice. ZOS was never going to get any real money out of me, but now I won't be acquiring the property either. 6400 crowns is insane for a barren plot of land.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really glad it's not time limited and I can save my crowns that I currently have for a time limited thing and then use my later Eso plus to get this. That's if I can hold off from temptation.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well after one afternoon we have a tavern, a marketplace, a small farm, a temple, a thieves den, a woodcutters hut, a dancing meadow and a mysterious building hidden in the trees.

Not bad so far :)

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gariele wrote: »
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Ohmigosh it's HUGE. It's gonna be a frickin' fortune. *sigh* Does anyone know if any of the shrines can be picked up and moved? Like maybe the smallest one?

Played with it on PTS. Besides the big boulder in the middle everything can be moved. You can make it look very barren and have a decent starting canvas

The shrines can be moved??? That’s a game changer. What about the bright coconut trees? The trunks are super bright compared to some other ones.

Oh but the music gets annoying quick...

700 slots is the max in the game right? Oh this is a puzzlement.
    Edited by max_only on August 29, 2019 8:34PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Gariele wrote: »
    Ohmigosh it's HUGE. It's gonna be a frickin' fortune. *sigh* Does anyone know if any of the shrines can be picked up and moved? Like maybe the smallest one?

Played with it on PTS. Besides the big boulder in the middle everything can be moved. You can make it look very barren and have a decent starting canvas

The shrines can be moved??? That’s a game changer. What about the bright coconut trees? The trunks are super bright compared to some other ones.

Oh but the music gets annoying quick...

700 slots is the max in the game right? Oh this is a puzzlement.

The shrines can most certainly be moved and the bases alone can be quite useful for levelling out some of the rocky areas in a way. Most of the big trees can be moved.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see zone chat updating while in the home, is that a bug or a feature lol, or maybe just in preview mode.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably while in preview you remain in zone chat in your original zone yes?

This one was only in preview for about 10 seconds though before she bought :)

Once you buy, or certainly for this one, she was only able to see the chat from her guests.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Different players previewing the same house share the same zone chat. Weird but true lol

VERY disappointing this house isn't for sale for gold like Coldharbour Surreal Estate. Especially since you still can't gift houses yet. Time to wait for a sale ...
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • xmaveri
    xmaveri
    ✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    It's beautiful, but I know I won't be able to build a decent house, plus furnish it to a satisfactory standard, on 700 slots.

Then, of course, there is the fact that you can't resize building assets and there are no real window frames, doors, or roofs, you can use.

Really wish you could add an optional, pre-built, house to these plots.

Or, alternatively, remove one that is already placed there, if you prefer.

If either was the case, I would buy it.

I have often thought the same thing! And there are sooo many good, reasonably sized, buildings in the game already that would make great houses. I really would love to have a choice of plots of land and then a choice of houses to put on them in the location/position I want. That would be amazing. Right now their building pieces are... just enough to be frustrating. Like you have the good BEGINNINGS of something...but you can't complete ANY style. *sigh*

I think the Elsweyr style offers fairly comprehensive structural capabilities. This is an example of what is possible with them at MoonSugar Meadow
    https://youtu.be/Ln2pBrmWAgU

Is this really 700 furnishings? If so I may consider the challenge but it just looks like you have so much more. Very impressive tho. Also was this done in pts or live?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sigh* Not spending 6400 crowns on it. I really wanted it too.
  • miscreant7
    Is it purchasable for gold?

Nope
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love this place. Absolutely love it.

Going to be a festival site. Already setting the different tents up.....can create my own Glasto and suchlike and relive my youth as a crusty traveller!
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I tested the meadow extensively on the pts, and was only happy to record after build number 7 :D I think it is a really beautiful place with lots of potential, but several things irked me about it. If it were half the price, or available for gold, I would have purchased it, but I won't pay what they are asking for it, because I only buy homes at a price like that if I love them! And although I like aspects of this one very much, and although I love building, I do not love this place. It's great that it isn't limited though, so we don't need to rush to purchase it and have all of the time we want to consider it.

I wrote an extensive review of the meadow and my own personal impressions and opinions of it whilst spending all of that time playing around in the place, which I shall link below, for anybody who is interested in reading a mini novel! :D

I personally can't justify paying that price for it, simply because I don't love it myself, but if people do love it, then it is probably worth it to them! I bought Hunter's Glade, which was far more expensive, on both the EU and NA server, so I can't really judge :D we all look for different things, when it comes to our houses :)

https://elaranorthwind.home.blog/2019/07/30/moon-sugar-meadow-review/

Edited by Elara_Northwind on August 30, 2019 1:50AM
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6400 is nothing.
    I bought the Topal when it first came out and only decorated it once and for about 3 years or so it's been a storage house.
    So I'll try the new meadow and see if it can keep my attention at least until the new homes come in November
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    I'm guessing no gold option? That ship has sailed with ZOS and houses, it seems... :(

No, but it's more reasonably (or less unreasonably) priced than most other homes of the same furnishing allowance and type, at least.

Admittedly, it still needs more slots than that, as it doesn't have a house on it, but still.

It's about the same price as Hunding's.
    Edited by Tigerseye on August 30, 2019 6:25AM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I tested the meadow extensively on the pts, and was only happy to record after build number 7 :D I think it is a really beautiful place with lots of potential, but several things irked me about it. If it were half the price, or available for gold, I would have purchased it, but I won't pay what they are asking for it, because I only buy homes at a price like that if I love them! And although I like aspects of this one very much, and although I love building, I do not love this place. It's great that it isn't limited though, so we don't need to rush to purchase it and have all of the time we want to consider it.

I wrote an extensive review of the meadow and my own personal impressions and opinions of it whilst spending all of that time playing around in the place, which I shall link below, for anybody who is interested in reading a mini novel! :D

I personally can't justify paying that price for it, simply because I don't love it myself, but if people do love it, then it is probably worth it to them! I bought Hunter's Glade, which was far more expensive, on both the EU and NA server, so I can't really judge :D we all look for different things, when it comes to our houses :)

https://elaranorthwind.home.blog/2019/07/30/moon-sugar-meadow-review/

Yes, of course.

I absolutely love the Meadow, visually speaking, so I was very happy I could just about afford it without buying more Crowns.

Whereas, I didn't bother with Hunter's Glade, as I just didn't like it that much.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tatanko wrote: »
    Huge disappointment. I was really hoping it would be available for gold but expensive like the Coldharbour Surreal Estate, but no dice. ZOS was never going to get any real money out of me, but now I won't be acquiring the property either. 6400 crowns is insane for a barren plot of land.

How would people feel about it if they made, say, a slightly raised, large (but, not huge), two storey house, with doors, clear windows, balconies and verandas just about the same size as the non-grassy area to the West of the plot?

If that cost, say, 2,000 Crowns, bringing the entire price up to 8,400 Crowns and you still, then, had 699 slots free (minus the ones taken up by removable trees and rocks), would that then make it seem more worth the money?
    Edited by Tigerseye on August 30, 2019 7:29AM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    moonsister wrote: »

Btw, did they remove the stones in the middle?

No, but there are 3 areas which are big enough to build a house on.

The one to the West being the largest one and also, slightly more raised than the others.

And what about the other issues ppl had on PTS, like the slaughterfish..

Slaughterfish are still there.

Not sure what the specific problems with them were, on the PTS, though, so can't really help with that.

and wasnt there a floating gate?

Haven't noticed one?

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tatanko wrote: »

Have you looked at the property? I don’t think it barren at all and the waterfall and surrounding rock features are quite nice in my opinion. I wasn’t considering getting this as I assumed it was going to be as huge, barren and expensive as the Earthtear Cavern property (I’m sure there are great things that can be done with it, but it’s too large for my taste with the furnishing limit and I’d rather have a smaller winding cave with dramatic lighting — but I digress).

I am seriously tempted... There are several houses of which I liked the property and not the building but here I would have the whole landscape to work with!
    Well after one afternoon we have a tavern, a marketplace, a small farm, a temple, a thieves den, a woodcutters hut, a dancing meadow and a mysterious building hidden in the trees.

Not bad so far :)

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I hope you will post screenshots! :D
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well later in September with my sub I'll have enough crowns to pick it up. So that gives me some time to ponder. I really don't want to download PTS again BUT if I have to build a house I will need to practice. Also, I'm still wondering what the other upcoming Rivenspire place is like so I MAY just wait until it's out to decide. I've wanted a forest with a tower for quite awhile though and this might be as close as I can get. Hmmm...

• Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Well later in September with my sub I'll have enough crowns to pick it up. So that gives me some time to ponder. I really don't want to download PTS again BUT if I have to build a house I will need to practice. Also, I'm still wondering what the other upcoming Rivenspire place is like so I MAY just wait until it's out to decide. I've wanted a forest with a tower for quite awhile though and this might be as close as I can get. Hmmm...

You can already preview the Wraithome (unfurnished) on Live: it's near the Sanguine Barrows wayshrine
    Edited by Holmarion19 on August 30, 2019 10:23AM
  • blueyonder
    blueyonder
    ✭✭✭
    I was excited for it but i was imagining a literal meadow with a river running through and some trees and sunbeams. But what I was imagining as meadow and maybe a few gentle rolling hills, is pavement. It is pretty and I am sure it will please many. I just was imagining more meadow, less pavement.
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    blueyonder wrote: »
    I was excited for it but i was imagining a literal meadow with a river running through and some trees and sunbeams. But what I was imagining as meadow and maybe a few gentle rolling hills, is pavement. It is pretty and I am sure it will please many. I just was imagining more meadow, less pavement.

I think that is supposed to be cracked mud, not pavement?
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I found the price to be reasonable and love that you aren't stuck in one type of lighting like Hunter's Glade was. . I love the natural expanse, the waterfalls, the possibilities to build what you want whether large or small. Is it perfect? Is anything in life perfect for everyone? Yes, I wish the Wayshrine was closer and the rocks could be removed, but there are plenty of building areas. Most of the trees & large plants (haven't found any yet that aren't, but haven't explored everywhere yet) are removable, so you can adapt the terrain plant life to what you prefer. I am very happy with this property.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings travellers.

This one has some screenshots for you …

Too many to put here individually she thinks so she has put them together in an album.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmGzAaf4

Open for visitors any time and now set as primary residence so do call in if you wish to do so.

Still some work to be done but at 560 slots used this one feels she has most of the buildings and things in place now.

If anything changes then further screenshots will be added to the album.

It has been a most busy couple of days yes!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might get this at some point. Especially if it has no time limit, buried in other projects at the moment, I’d be buying it then sitting on it for a long time before I get round to decorating it... that’s my only issue, oh and the slaughterfish ouches. Why put that much water space there if it can’t all be used, just invis wall the opposite river bank.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might get this at some point. Especially if it has no time limit, buried in other projects at the moment, I’d be buying it then sitting on it for a long time before I get round to decorating it... that’s my only issue, oh and the slaughterfish ouches. Why put that much water space there if it can’t all be used, just invis wall the opposite river bank.

You can get quite far out without getting eaten.

They were much nearer the shore on the first week of PTS and then it was changed.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws