The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help with a stuck character?

Queen_Ayrenn
Queen_Ayrenn
Soul Shriven
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. I've got a character that's currently stuck in my primary residence, and no matter what i've done to try and fix it nothing i do is allowing me to get into the character/house without my playstation blue screening. Its getting super frustrating and at one point almost bricked my ps4 doing it. Is there an easy solution to getting her out? or is my character just agoraphobic now?
I can't travel to the house on any other character either.
OP Warden Healer (rip nerfed)
Scrub dps
The bear story is totally true
  • Koldr
    Koldr
    Have you looked at the help menu? I think there is a "Get Me Unstuck" option that could help.
  • Dracoqueen
    Dracoqueen
    ✭✭
    Koldr wrote: »
    Have you looked at the help menu? I think there is a "Get Me Unstuck" option that could help.

Yea there's a command in the game (/stuck) that will send you to a menu that confirms you wanna get unstuck by sending you to the nearest wp. It will cost the same amount of gold to wayshrine just fyi so hopefully you didn't wayshrine recently XD
  • Queen_Ayrenn
    Queen_Ayrenn
    Soul Shriven
    This was fixed via support team teleporting me out
    But for future reference, I try to load into this character who's in my primary residence. Once it gets into the load screen the game will either crash halfway; or load up to show my character and the announcements, and then crash. Super frustrating.
    OP Warden Healer (rip nerfed)
    Scrub dps
    The bear story is totally true