Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Re-naming Gear

daruma_lady
daruma_lady
Soul Shriven
Does anyone know if it is possible to rename bound armour & weaps? My main often swaps her gear out depending on what shes doing and tbh I sometimes get confused after I put her gear in the bank and go back to look for it but can't remember which set is hers as some of my other toons use similar sets. It'd be nice to be able to rename stuff, like labelling your tots clothes for kindergarten, lol. That way I'd know what belongs to whom
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not possible.

If on PC, you could use addons to create a loadout of certain gear, but I don't believe you can rename individual pieces. ZOS doesnt want people altering gear, for obvious reasons.
    Edited by VaranisArano on August 29, 2019 12:23AM
  • daruma_lady
    daruma_lady
    Soul Shriven
    I thought as much. All good. Thank you for your help :-)
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be a good use for the storage chests. Keep each character's gear in a separate chest (that you can name). You can get the chests for Writ vouchers, so there's no need to spend real money on crowns.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would name everything Night Mother. Because why not call everything Night Mother just to be super confusing
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would name everything Night Mother. Because why not call everything Night Mother just to be super confusing

Yes, but which Night Mother?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »

Yes, but which Night Mother?

“We’re watching ...” is all you need to know. ;)