The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Terror Bird Mount

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
We need Terror Bird Mount's in-game for the fun fantasy adventure exploring a new zone with that good quality of style that the dev's made.
The developers did a nice job on making the Terror Bird more mount like on height and size, speed and weight by Terror Bird appearance of carrying heavyweight cargo.

So what do you all think about Terror Bird Mount should this bird be in the crown store? Please feel free to express your opinions on the Terror Bird.

img_56d1e724645b1.jpg

Everyone let's bring this Terror Bird Mount and varieties of Terror Bird more to life so amp up this topic with some noise.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a Nightmare bear instead but I hope you get your bird.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As soon as I saw the terror bird, I thought it would be a good mount and wondered how how soon it would be in the crown store, (or loot boxes :s )
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • DracoKaiser
    DracoKaiser
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool idea! ;)
    Gildenchef von Draco Imperia
    PvP-Raidleader
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit thinks riding a giant angry chicken is perhaps less desirable than cooking one no?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool idea! ;)

thanks mate but it's not my idea it's you guys the community idea too let's make more noise
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Without mounted combat, it's just not Joust.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What would they re-skin to get that look?
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfpaw wrote: »
    What would they re-skin to get that look?

I'm just using the image as a concept to Terror Bird, for example, to compare Terror Bird as a mount.

01104.jpg

just like many other games with bird mounts, like WoW, GW2, FFXIV, and other more games.

• Dithieon
    Dithieon
    ✭✭✭
    I have wanted a Fell Runner mount for a long time. Make it mount-sized and throw a saddle on it and off we go.
    "There is a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand" - Ser Jorah Mormont
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Without mounted combat, it's just not Joust.

That brings back some good arcade memories.

Got my vote!
    Edited by Wolfpaw on August 9, 2019 9:40PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be a mount that does not shake my avatar to pieces.

That gets my vote!
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Fightin_Irish_Johnny
    Hmm...I am one for the auras on things like Mounts, Weapon's, armor etc. Maybe if it had at least colored feathers. I also wish ESO would incorporate the ability to dye mount armor, travel satchels, bags etc. Would really be a nice feature.
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool to have the regular version of new mounts available for gold, and then the (glowing/effects) versions in the crown store.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP you won me with Terror Bird Mount, but lost me at Crown Store.
  • DrowElfMorwen
    DrowElfMorwen
    ✭✭
    So, a chocobo with a bad attitude?
    3d Artist: https://deviantart.com/drowelfmorwen
    Wheel of Time Fan :: James Cameron's Avatar Fan
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, a chocobo with a bad attitude?

Oh yes feed Terror Birds moon sugar cubes and they'll will be your friend forever.
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DIdn't knew i want a terrorbird mount until i saw this post.

NOW I NEEDS IT!!!
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate terror birds so I wouldn't get it, but if there's a desire for it I hope ZOS takes notice.