The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stormhaven quest "Legacy of the Three" still bugged

ZoM_Head
ZoM_Head
✭✭✭✭
It has been around 9 months now since this quest has been bugged, perhaps more.

Basically, when you are about to hand in the quest to Sir Edain, the NPC teleports you outside the cave, you do not get the notification on your screen that the quest i completed, nor do you receive the reward, experience or the gold. The cave just clears in white for you and that it is.

I have reported this using the ingame report tool months and months ago, shame to see this quest still bugged ever since they changed the location of Sir Edain (one used to actually leave the cave and hand in the quest, but they move the NPCs location to inside the cave instead).

This is on a brand new character created 2 days ago as well, my much older characters (at least three of them) also faced this bug.
mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZoM_Head wrote: »
    It has been around 9 months now since this quest has been bugged, perhaps more.

Basically, when you are about to hand in the quest to Sir Edain, the NPC teleports you outside the cave, you do not get the notification on your screen that the quest i completed, nor do you receive the reward, experience or the gold. The cave just clears in white for you and that it is.

I have reported this using the ingame report tool months and months ago, shame to see this quest still bugged ever since they changed the location of Sir Edain (one used to actually leave the cave and hand in the quest, but they move the NPCs location to inside the cave instead).

This is on a brand new character created 2 days ago as well, my much older characters (at least three of them) also faced this bug.

Bug is still around as of 28. aug. 2019.

Got 166 Gold and that's it...cheap Sir Edain...remind me to throw your soul back with those Three next time you ask me to do favours.

Best regards, soul eater!

:-P

//RexyCat