The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This one needs an opinion on something

JusticeForJilarga
JusticeForJilarga
✭✭✭
This one asked someone in JusticeForJilarga's guild to make a set for them.
They sent it without asking for payment and told this one to "Pay what it's worth".
This one decided the best way to be fair was to ask a 3rd party (The Forums.)
How much gold do you think these items are worth?

EC5RZDaWkAAlTIR.jpg
Edited by JusticeForJilarga on August 26, 2019 12:09PM
Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
"These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."

Best Answer

• Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always asked to donate to the guild bank what they like to pay. If you got a million gold 10k should be fine but if you just started and could hardly afford the horse for 10k then 1k would do it aswell. I dont think your crafter cares much. If you got a wax or alloy you could aswell pay with that.
    Answer ✓
  • Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had anyone craft me anything in a very long while, but I think I used to pay back with the amount of materials that they used. Like if some crafted me those particular shoes, I'd pay them back with 160 Ancestor Silk -- if it's a full set of gear, you just have to do the math and figure out how much they used of each material.

If you prefer not to pay back with materials, you can check the price of each piece on TTC.
    Edited by Vermethys on August 26, 2019 12:18PM
    PC EU CP1400+
    In-game Username: Vermilion98

Characters & Builds
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] (AR28)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] (AR28)

My Builds:
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    Vermethys wrote: »
    I haven't had anyone craft me anything in a very long while, but I think I used to play back with the amount of materials that they used. Like if some crafted me those particular shoes, I'd play them back with 160 Ancestor Silk -- if it's a full set of gear, you just have to do the math and figure out how much they used

This one doesn't have that amount of Ancestor silk. This one however has plenty of gold.

"These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭

450 silk
    5 green, 15 blue lining
    5 ingame coffee

or the worth of this in gold
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    mague wrote: »
    450 silk
    5 green, 15 blue lining
    5 ingame coffee

What would that be worth in gold?

• mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    450 silk
    5 green, 15 blue lining
    5 ingame coffee

You will have to look at the guild store. Crafters who do dailies have plenty of silk and lining and i dont know the current price. Best guess is 10k gold
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    450 silk
    5 green, 15 blue lining
    5 ingame coffee

You will have to look at the guild store. Crafters who do dailies have plenty of silk and lining and i dont know the current price. Best guess is 10k gold

10K Gold plus this one will give an extra 2.5K for them being nice about this.
    12.5K gold. Does everyone agree this is a fair amount of gold for the gear?

• SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    450 silk
    5 green, 15 blue lining
    5 ingame coffee

10K Gold plus this one will give an extra 2.5K for them being nice about this.
    12.5K gold. Does everyone agree this is a fair amount of gold for the gear?

I'd bump it to 15k, but I tend to give crafters a ton of gold.

Throw in a beet for good measure.
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    I normally give this for free, unless it's CP160, then i made them pay for the material and just that. I'm angel when it comes to craft
    Edited by yRaven on August 27, 2019 1:20PM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vermethys wrote: »
    I haven't had anyone craft me anything in a very long while, but I think I used to play back with the amount of materials that they used. Like if some crafted me those particular shoes, I'd play them back with 160 Ancestor Silk -- if it's a full set of gear, you just have to do the math and figure out how much they used

This one doesn't have that amount of Ancestor silk. This one however has plenty of gold.

In case, for future reference, for cp160 gear you need:

Chest: 150 ingots/hides/bolts of cloth
    Legs: 140
    Feet: 130
    Hands: 130
    Waist: 130
    Shoulders: 130
    Helm: 130