Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF guild

Acerenegade17
Hey everyone,

I am looking for a guild to do dungeons and trials. I have only done one trial and it was a long time ago so I'm out of practice, I would like a guild open to teaching. Currently I have a tank and healer but I am building a new tank (Necro) and a dps character. Look forward to playing with everyone.

-AceRenegade
  • Acerenegade17
    Gt is AceRenegade17 if anyone would like to message me on XBox and I am CST
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    Hey mate! I recently just started a dungeons and trials guild, looking to create an open, relaxed and friendly for all players of all experience. Minor Sorcery would accept you with open arms if you choose to accept. We have some knowledgeable players willing to teach mechanics, set up gear farm runs, and core teams (once we get a decent sized roster). Hope to hear from you soon!
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • Acerenegade17
    Hey mate! I recently just started a dungeons and trials guild, looking to create an open, relaxed and friendly for all players of all experience. Minor Sorcery would accept you with open arms if you choose to accept. We have some knowledgeable players willing to teach mechanics, set up gear farm runs, and core teams (once we get a decent sized roster). Hope to hear from you soon!

Awesome! How many members you guys got? I am looking for an active guild because I can be VERY active.
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    only a handful as of right now. But I am actively recruiting so the roster will fill up, you can take that to the bank my friend..
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk