The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Returning Player LF EP guild

Captainfez3
Hey all,

I played ESO for the first six months and then ended up bailing on the game, as the group of people I had intended to play with lost interest and my life made it difficult to play consistently. I would really like to jump back into the game, but after playing around a bit this week, I realized that I have no interest in this game if I cannot find a group to play with. I am 28, very laid-back, and enjoy pretty much all group content. I would like to find a guild with friendly, mature players who are respectful of each other, and most importantly each other's time. If we all agree to something, let's do it! Ha ha.

Hopefully I'm not looking for a unicorn, and given the warm things many people say about the ESO community, I do not think I am. I plan to main Templar and go heals, if that matters. Thanks for the consideration in advance!

• BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all,

I played ESO for the first six months and then ended up bailing on the game, as the group of people I had intended to play with lost interest and my life made it difficult to play consistently. I would really like to jump back into the game, but after playing around a bit this week, I realized that I have no interest in this game if I cannot find a group to play with. I am 28, very laid-back, and enjoy pretty much all group content. I would like to find a guild with friendly, mature players who are respectful of each other, and most importantly each other's time. If we all agree to something, let's do it! Ha ha.

Hopefully I'm not looking for a unicorn, and given the warm things many people say about the ESO community, I do not think I am. I plan to main Templar and go heals, if that matters. Thanks for the consideration in advance!

Ebonheart Defenders is looking for any an all friendly team oriented players. We are friendly players have plenty of knowledge players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics . We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP in VIVEC and other events. We use the band App communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico and
    LL Nepenthe LL
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    I have a dungeons and trials guild I just formed, looking to recruit players of all experiences as I am looking to form progression teams later down the road once our roster is at a decent size. Minor Sorcery is currently seeking dps, tanks, and healer roles. If you are interested let me know and ill send you an invite.
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk