The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Warden PvP healer, pls help

Nanfoodle
Nanfoodle
✭✭✭✭✭
All the info on how to heal is out of date and the few bits of info I can find talks about skills like everyone has been playing for 5 years and I have only been playing 6 weeks. Im almost CP160 and need to get rdy for what comes with that. I get to a point that healing has changed in a large way. Healers will be looked to more for buffs/debuffs and DPS. Can someone point me to where to find info on skills, morphs and skill rotations for Scalebreaker? I want to build up my team but also be able to dish out some damage. So 60% support, 40% DPS. Thanks =-)
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're planning on healing pvp at 160 cp, I would focus on survivability, honestly. People will target you out of the gate because of the lower cp. Add in the fact that you're a healer, and it's blood in the water. It wouldn't be as detrimental in no-cp or bgs though.
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You plan to play noCP or CP, BGs, Cyro or Imperial city (IC)?
    Because I can!
  • Kamarox
    Kamarox
    If you're planning on healing pvp at 160 cp, I would focus on survivability, honestly. People will target you out of the gate because of the lower cp. Add in the fact that you're a healer, and it's blood in the water. It wouldn't be as detrimental in no-cp or bgs though.

Thanks very helpful