Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Surveys no longer showing up

lukoi
lukoi
✭✭✭
I've got Harvest Maps, Destinations, Lost Treasure all installed and up to date, but in the last 36hrs or so, I can no longer view survey red X's on the maps. Is there a way anyone knows to fix this, or perhaps another add-on I could try?

Thanks in advance!
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found that if i deposited them in my bank. Then withdraw them. The location appears.

Yes. I think an update is needed.
  • lukoi
    lukoi
    ✭✭✭
    Reasonable work around for now, thanks @Banana! (altho I admit, if one does not have one of the Crown purchased bankers in their collections inventory, this isn't a great work around)
    Edited by lukoi on August 17, 2019 12:47PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably has to do with the new LIB files needed for those addons. Have you updated those?

Still might not sort it, but I know the issues are with the new LIB files system we have to use.
    Edited by Nestor on August 17, 2019 12:44PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm - "Lost Treasure" add-on no longer works after update 23 (Scalebreaker).
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info561-LostTreasure.html

It does not matter if I have old or new Treasure Map or Crafting Survey. It simply wont display it on map.

For now I am using "Map Pins" add-on as it seems to have similar feature (Treasure Maps and Crafting Surveys). And it actually works ! :)
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1881-MapPins.html
    After you install & enable the add-on, make sure to open your map (M) and then go to "Filters" and tick ✓ "Treasure Maps".
    It will work for both Treasure Maps and Crafting Surveys.

Although the add-on displays some messages in chat window (If you port to a zone where you can pick some Treasure / Surveys it will say it). Will use it for now, till "Lost Treasure" will receive some updates.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tommy_The_Gun

Some report that if you put the maps in the bank and take them out again, it will work with Lost Treasure
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    @Tommy_The_Gun

Some report that if you put the maps in the bank and take them out again, it will work with Lost Treasure
    it solved the issue for me.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭
    But only until you log out and back in again.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note that if an addon is broken, the first place to post is on the ADDON web page (e.g. on ESOUI.COM) - not a ZoS issue - although it may be helpful for other addon users to know about the issue.