Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA Kaal still crashing.....straight to desktop now is main difference

Cavedog
Cavedog
✭✭✭✭✭
The disconnecting issue isn't quite as bad since the emergency patch, but it's still pretty bad. The only main difference is the crash is straight to desktop without the 'report the crash' option of the white screen crash.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had no issues last night on Kaal ... you better check the minimum game requirement specs on your own potato.
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd crizzash, so far. Will try again tomw
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS devs got tired of reading spiteful messages from players that fell out of the game mid-combat, lost large AP ticks, etc. So they fixed that... ;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had no issues last night on Kaal ... you better check the minimum game requirement specs on your own potato.

Intel i9 9900k
    EVGA Geforce RTX 2080Ti
    Asus Hero XI motherboard
    64gig Crucial Ballistix

So, just exactly which portion of my system do you propose I upgrade and just exactly what do you claim I should upgrade to?....and there are no bottlenecks to the server according to traceroute.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s something else going on. Lots of people are still experiencing frequent crashing but others aren’t. I haven’t crashed since the patch, but then again I only crashed once before it. Maybe it’s some class skill, addon, or something else. Ive been pvping purely in my stamDK and run zero addons, and I never group.
    Edited by Marcus684 on August 24, 2019 8:54PM
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »
    There’s something else going on. Lots of people are still experiencing frequent crashing but others aren’t. I haven’t crashed since the patch, but then again I only crashed once before it. Maybe it’s some class skill, addon, or something else. Ive been pvping purely in my stamDK and run zero addons, and I never group.

It's anything but the ZOS servers or the ZOS coding, right?
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »

Yea same here I went from crashing constantly to 0 crashes after the patch and I've been in pc na Kal for several hours on 3 different ults.

I still see peoplle stop moving and disappear so somthing is still up but it's fixed for some of us.
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    On German Twitch stream this afternoon Rich was saying that they had fixed an issue which was causing some 70% of crashes but they had identified another issue which still needed to be fixed, so even though the main one is done they are aware that more needs to be addressed
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The v5.1.7 patch that we've released has resolved an issue that was leading to server crashes over the past week. Since there are multiple discussions ongoing about crashes in Cyrodiil or battlegrounds, we will be closing this thread. If you are still encountering crashes while playing ESO, please post in the thread linked below.

I keep crashing to desktop in Cyrodiil...
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.