The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CRASH CRASH MASS FACTION CRASH CRASH

merevie
merevie
✭✭✭✭✭
Yeah, so you did NOT FIX IT.
  • Partomax
    Partomax
    ✭✭✭
    Cool

Thanks for the unique take on it
    PC/EU - This is a signature
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    merevie wrote: »
    Yeah, so you did NOT FIX IT.

Pretty much everyone in my group of 16 just crashed including myself. Even before I crashed, most of the players at Ash crashed both AD and DC. @ZOS When are you gonna fix your game? You keep telling us that it is our computers, our add-ons, or our internet but it is your servers that are causing most of the issues here. If a few dozen people are having the same issue, it might be their computer, internet, etc but when you have hundreds of people across multiple servers and platforms saying the same thing, you should start considering its YOUR servers that are having problems. @ZOS_GinaBruno Any word on what the problem is now and when it is going to get fixed?
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried paying the internet bill?
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is seriously as bad as Midyear Mayhem out there.
  • KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its really bad right now, worse than last night. We are hard crashing with no crash report directly to desktop.
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it is still bugged, we keep crashing, not as often as before tho.
    Also, if you get in a delve without a keep recall stone, you probably wont be able to get out as it keeps saying "destination is full"
    lol
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just went though the queue again to get into Cyrodiil, made it to the South Highrock Gate, ported to Ash without an issue, ran to Ash Mile Gate, and crashed right before I made it to the Mile gate. Total time I was in Cyrodiil before crashing maybe a minute and a half. @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA When is this gonna get fixed? A patch was released today saying that the crashing issue was fixed but nothing feels like it has been fixed or even worked on.
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really fear NA is going the way of EU. It seems like ZOS hasn’t managed to fix any of their problems and now we’re saying similar issues here.
  • ZirconJunkie
    ZirconJunkie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crashed 6 times so far tonight. However the game only let me report two of them.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The v5.1.7 patch that we've released has resolved an issue that was leading to server crashes over the past week. Since there are multiple discussions ongoing about crashes in Cyrodiil or battlegrounds, we will be closing this thread. If you are still encountering crashes while playing ESO, please post in the thread linked below.

I keep crashing to desktop in Cyrodiil...
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.