Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which house has the largest/best BACKYARD space?

TheNightflame
TheNightflame
✭✭✭✭✭
I.e. to get outside you MUST have used a door from within the house (must have an outdoor area different from the one you port into if you aren't immediately ported indoors).

an example of a house with a backyard is velothi riveri.
an example of a house without a backyard would be domascus phrasticus

please excuse my spelling of the homes :p
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Hunters Glade is essentially one giant back-yard.
    • Daggerfall overlook has a back-area....it's just made of water :) You could build a dock / beach there though which could be cool.(Accessible via the hatch in the cellar).
    • Pariah's Pinnacle has a large area out back, mainly water & Ice.
    • Alinor Crest Townhouse has a large, open patio garden.
    • Depending on which door you use to enter, Gardener House has a small back yard.
    • Ravenhurst has a back yard too, not huge but decent in comparison to the size of the property.

Don't forget you can always visit any home in game, even the DLC ones just by clicking on them :)
  • Jawshoeuh
    Jawshoeuh
    ✭✭✭
    HUNTERS GLADE FOR THE WIN!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forsaken Stronghold has a nice yard, although it is Front or Side yard. There is a home in Grahtwood, up north in the zone, that has a nice yard. Also a couple of homes in Reapers March
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gardner house may or may not meet your requirements. You normally port into the house interior. There are two doors directly out of the house (loading screen to zone), but there is also one to yard. The yard has an exit to the zone as well, for a total of three exits from the private instance.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The only houses with a 'backyard' as the one you describe (a separate outdoors area different from where you port in) are: Velothi Reverie, Ravenhurst, Humblemud, Alinor Crest Townhouse, Gardner House, Hakkvild's High Hall, Hall of the Lunar Champion, Pariah's Pinnacle (it's an open cliffside cave system), Jode's Embrace (the 'backyard' is a portal to the Plane of Jode), Daggerfall Overlook (the backyard exit leads only to the sea). It's more common for houses to have more than one exit to their yard, but that being the same area that you port into, you can find more houses of that type.

• GimpyPorcupine
    GimpyPorcupine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tel Galen has the shoreline and dock "hidden" around back.
    8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2200CP
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The free house with Elswyer might qualify.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Humblemud has no front yard, but it does have a back yard.

It's also very convenient to crafting stations and the bank.
  • Jawshoeuh
    Jawshoeuh
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    The only houses with a 'backyard' as the one you describe (a separate outdoors area different from where you port in) are: Velothi Reverie, Ravenhurst, Humblemud, Alinor Crest Townhouse, Gardner House, Hakkvild's High Hall, Hall of the Lunar Champion, Pariah's Pinnacle (it's an open cliffside cave system), Jode's Embrace (the 'backyard' is a portal to the Plane of Jode), Daggerfall Overlook (the backyard exit leads only to the sea). It's more common for houses to have more than one exit to their yard, but that being the same area that you port into, you can find more houses of that type.

You forgot Hunters glade
  • unclesheosnephew
    unclesheosnephew
    ✭✭✭
    I turned Hunters Glade into a trailer park.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jawshoeuh wrote: »
    You forgot Hunters glade
    I didn't consider that a house since it's one of those free-build lots. So it's less a house with a backyard and more a huge plot with a frontportal :smile:
  • Jawshoeuh
    Jawshoeuh
    ✭✭✭
    Jawshoeuh wrote: »
    You forgot Hunters glade
    I didn't consider that a house since it's one of those free-build lots. So it's less a house with a backyard and more a huge plot with a frontportal :smile:

But the tower it comes with to get to the portal is "technically" a house :)
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moon-Sugar Meadow methinks. It's actually 2 parts back yard, 2 parts front yard and a dash of sugar (, moon).

803e4d4f8b4c530cf434725af6f49cb9.jpg

Dotted with Elsweyr architectural features, this meadow provides plenty of building space in a peaceful and natural setting. Nearby streams gleam in the light of the sun and moons, enhancing this idyllic getaway.

The Moon-Sugar Meadow home will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms starting on August 29. The Moon-Sugar Meadow is only available unfurnished.

EDIT: I just read the rest of your post. Disregard in your context; though, I still love this house. Just saying. <3
    Edited by R_K on August 23, 2019 3:46AM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@unclesheosnephew I’m gonna need to se pics of that 😂
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • unclesheosnephew
    unclesheosnephew
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

@unclesheosnephew I’m gonna need to se pics of that 😂

if your NA server friend me @aaawantedtobefirst if not I will post some here for others
  • unclesheosnephew
    unclesheosnephew
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Glades Motor Court. Enjoywa0m9xvzl4rj.png
    wezod6ly7hlc.png
    1doardtfg4rt.png
    w4tmnl7muth3.png
    6pzxn0b933o3.png
    gc0rcikrcdrp.png
    fwi92r2vutvr.png
    y9lsy0wt7p1s.png
    ov0k6pi02te4.png
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nobody mentions Linchal Grand manor!?
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deep_01 wrote: »
    Nobody mentions Linchal Grand manor!?
    Because it doesn't meet OP's criteria. :smile: He's specifically looking for a house with an outdoors area separate from where you port in. Linchal has a large yard, but it's the same one yard you port into, not one that you access through the back of the house with a door.