The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

This is a real fudge...

Delpi
Delpi
✭✭✭✭✭
Please, if you are going to sell us products for real money at least be careful what you offer because this new reskin is a real fudge (the white spotted courser). The rear part of the mount is the one what you'll see more when using it and this completely ruins it. I won't ask you to fix it, because you NEVER FIX a crown store limited item, so I just want to warn others before buying it.

white-tail.jpg
"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • UndeniablyAVG
    UndeniablyAVG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't look that bad to me, but I don't usually pay too much attention to details like this.

However, when the Meridian Saber Cat mount came out I got it straight away. I've since stopped using it as when you are running on it the tail just looks like a giant gentleman sausage and it just put me right off using it.

So I suppose I can understand why it ruins the mount for you.
    PS4 EU - Daggerfall Covenant
    PSN - N_O_B_L_E-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUlYStV91gCyNgVjSjapbw
  • UndeniablyAVG
    UndeniablyAVG
    ✭✭✭✭
    z9OTaGu.png

Pic for reference, it goes more 'rigid' while running.
    PS4 EU - Daggerfall Covenant
    PSN - N_O_B_L_E-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUlYStV91gCyNgVjSjapbw
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You seem to be spending too much time looking at horse's backsides...
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You seem to be spending too much time looking at horse's backsides...

IDK what the others do, but as for me, I can attest that they don't call Cyrodiil the "Horse Riding Simulator" for nothing. :)
  • Skorro
    Skorro
    ✭✭✭✭
    z9OTaGu.png

Pic for reference, it goes more 'rigid' while running.

RYzjEMy.png

OMG how did that get through testing xD

• WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No one:
    People staring at their mounts’ butts:
    7b19fg2gqez11.png
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's one of many reasons to why I don't buy the "slim" horses. They have more issues than the old horse model, and the issues the old models have with its skeleton/rig is even more noticeable on the slimmer model.
    It's issues upon issues. Model skeleton, texture and animation.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on August 23, 2019 6:54PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skorro wrote: »

RYzjEMy.png

OMG how did that get through testing xD

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    I mean... you see the backside of your character LITERALLY ALL THE TIME when you're playing. Makes sense people would talk about the way the butt of their mount looks.

But whatev. *tosses $.02 and walks away*
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Living_Ded wrote: »
    I mean... you see the backside of your character LITERALLY ALL THE TIME when you're playing. Makes sense people would talk about the way the butt of their mount looks.

:shrug: I play in first person. So the only time I see the backside/back of my characters is when I'm riding.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delpi wrote: »
    Please, if you are going to sell us products for real money at least be careful what you offer because this new reskin is a real fudge (the white spotted courser). The rear part of the mount is the one what you'll see more when using it and this completely ruins it. I won't ask you to fix it, because you NEVER FIX a crown store limited item, so I just want to warn others before buying it.

white-tail.jpg

Imagine that those are Tamriel mutants who got long hair growing not just on the tail part, but also partially around it...
  • Slimebrow
    Slimebrow
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but those brown patches look like turd stains. Like someone just cleaned their hand on it after taking a major dump.
  • DrowElfMorwen
    DrowElfMorwen
    ✭✭
    I personally will never buy any horses. Firstly, it's easy to get one, but more importantly--all the horses have open mouths, making them look weird and not pretty at all, no matter their coat coloring. Even horses with bridles don't keep their mouths open. Horse teeth are ugly XD
    3d Artist: https://deviantart.com/drowelfmorwen
    Wheel of Time Fan :: James Cameron's Avatar Fan
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Horse with closed mouth looks very good, and they've actually put it in game for Murkmire preparation dailies:

GyZycsC.jpg

Meridian Sabre cat would be awesome mount, if the glowing pattern wasn't so tasteless :'( I really wanted to have a mount with such beautiful golden glow, but I didn't buy it even for gold.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »
    Living_Ded wrote: »

:shrug: I play in first person. So the only time I see the backside/back of my characters is when I'm riding.

You all are sleeping on the real revelation in this thread: someone plays in first person! :o
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom