The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Elder Crash Online

Casterial
Casterial
✭✭✭✭✭
I've never crashed this much in my life, so whats happening?

My crash reports are so common I just send:
  • Elder Crash Online, press W crash!
  • LMFAOOOO
  • WOW OK
  • Wow I just teleported in and its de--oops crashed
  • ...etc
Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
The Order of Magnus
Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
For the Daggerfall Covenant
The Last Chillrend Empress
Animation Cancelling
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is supposedly going to be fixed on Monday as part of the next patch.
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

Too far. I don't care Monday is a week away. Emergency maintenance are ok.
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Kill Counter Developer
    Animation Cancelling
  • Marcus_Thracius
    Marcus_Thracius
    ✭✭✭✭
    the fix is to play naked
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the fix is to play naked

I tried
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Kill Counter Developer
    Animation Cancelling
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭
    the fix is to have a solid internet connection and reliable cat 6 ethernet cables and a decent computer.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Casterial wrote: »

Too far. I don't care Monday is a week away. Emergency maintenance are ok.

It does say a lot about their concern for the usability of their product that this doesn’t rate emergency status. An odd CTD or two a week would be one thing - I had that right about the time of Wolfhunter’s release - but multiple crashes an hour across so many forms of content is more pressing.

At this point, unfortunately, all we can do is wait.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact that they're waiting until next week's incremental to push out a "potential fix" is pretty hilarious. Any other game would have had servers taken down as soon as they could get even a half-decent fix available.

Between this and their non-response to the multi-bidding fiasco on EU it's honestly getting harder and harder to justify staying logged on for more than an hour at any given time.
  • Muzzick
    Muzzick
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO Elder Scrolls Offline
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the fix is to have a solid internet connection and reliable cat 6 ethernet cables and a decent computer.

No.

I am running an intel i9 9900k, Geforce RTX 2080ti, Asus ROG Max Hero XI motherboard, 64 gig crucial ballistix, Samsung M1 SSD hard drive and my traceroute says I'm not even bottle necked at the ZOS server.
    Edited by Cavedog on August 21, 2019 7:55PM
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    The fact that they're waiting until next week's incremental to push out a "potential fix" is pretty hilarious. Any other game would have had servers taken down as soon as they could get even a half-decent fix available.

Between this and their non-response to the multi-bidding fiasco on EU it's honestly getting harder and harder to justify staying logged on for more than an hour at any given time.

So you want them to rush in a “half-decent fix”, knowing their track record on even carefully designed fixes? Mind boggling.
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this affected pve more they’d have it taken down emergency fix style
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »

So you want them to rush in a “half-decent fix”, knowing their track record on even carefully designed fixes? Mind boggling.

It is interesting to me that it is the same small group of people are jumping into all these DC'ing threads to try and "mitigate the damage".
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Casterial wrote: »
    the fix is to play naked

I tried

He meant in-game.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cavedog wrote: »

It is interesting to me that it is the same small group of people are jumping into all these DC'ing threads to try and "mitigate the damage".

And I see you ranting and raving like a spoiled child in every thread. What’s your point?
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And I see you ranting and raving like a spoiled child in every thread. What’s your point?

My point is that there are a handful of people in every one of these threads that are appearing to suck up to ZOS in a way that is, at the very least and most innocent, unbecoming. But further, it makes it look like there are some on this forum that work for ZOS and their job is to "mitigate the damage" done by these threads.

This kind of thing of course happens in today's world and forums such as this one.

I thought my point was pretty clear, but thank you for giving me the opportunity to clarify it further.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My point is that there are a handful of people in every one of these threads that are appearing to suck up to ZOS in a way that is, at the very least and most innocent, unbecoming. But further, it makes it look like there are some on this forum that work for ZOS and their job is to "mitigate the damage" done by these threads.

This kind of thing of course happens in today's world and forums such as this one.

I thought my point was pretty clear, but thank you for giving me the opportunity to clarify it further.

Hahahaha! Do you actually believe that? You think I’m a paid shill for ZOS? And you thought expressing that thought publicly was a good idea?

Maybe people like me see people like you go off the deep end over issues with a freakin’ GAME, like it’s a matter of national security. “SHUT DOWN THE SERVER”. “ROLL BACK THE PATCH!!!” Maybe try to get some perspective in what’s really important in this world.
  • Jack_Handey
    Jack_Handey
    ✭✭✭
    At least temporarily get rid of the 20 minute penalty in battlegrounds
    If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
  • KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing is fixed in this game. It is more than evident, that every patch just pushes the carbage under the carpet.
    Yet every patch/dlc/expansion reintroduces old and -as definetly looks like- permanent game braking bugs accompanied by some new ones that will be promoted to "old and known issues they are aware of and working on" few patches later.
    Edited by KoultouraS on August 21, 2019 8:27PM
  • godchucknzilla
    godchucknzilla
    ✭✭✭
    This week's patch needs to be rolled back.
    Edited by godchucknzilla on August 21, 2019 8:26PM
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I think you mean paying customer.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since there are multiple discussions ongoing about crashes while in combat, we will be closing this thread. We are currently investigating this issue which is affecting both PC-EU and PC-NA servers. You can continue the discussion in the thread linked below.

I keep crashing to desktop in Cyrodiil...
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.