The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Arx Corinium- Drop Rate

BladedMantis
Tried over 50 times to get the undaunted infiltrator lightning staff and got many ice staffs, and inferno staffs.

Why is the lightning staff not dropping...

This is depressing.
  • Beolund
    Beolund
    ✭✭✭
    Cause of rng.

The same happen to me with Burning Spellweave Infero Staff.. about 40 runs and no staff...
    PC/EU CP1300+
    Sheldør--Mag NB (Main)
    Heimdall--DK Tank
    Thorin Winterschild --Warden Tank
    Rargnskar--NB Tank
    Apollon--Stamplar
    Wolowizard--Mag Sorc
    Hold my Bear--Stam Warden
    Darahes--Mag DK
    Nocturas--Mag NB
    Seinaru--Mag Templar

Aldmeri for the win
  • BladedMantis
    Narghul wrote: »
    Cause of rng.

The same happen to me with Burning Spellweave Infero Staff.. about 40 runs and no staff...

I'm guessing your still grinding for it?

I think the staff lightning staff I'm looking for doesn't exist
    Edited by BladedMantis on August 21, 2019 12:38PM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had same issue with Draugr Hulk Bow. Took me 100+ runs... RNG is the end-game boss.... :|
  • Beolund
    Beolund
    ✭✭✭
    Narghul wrote: »
    Cause of rng.

I'm guessing your still grinding for it?

I think the staff lightning staff I'm looking for doesn't exist

nope. got one from other player while doing Pledges :P
    PC/EU CP1300+
    Sheldør--Mag NB (Main)
    Heimdall--DK Tank
    Thorin Winterschild --Warden Tank
    Rargnskar--NB Tank
    Apollon--Stamplar
    Wolowizard--Mag Sorc
    Hold my Bear--Stam Warden
    Darahes--Mag DK
    Nocturas--Mag NB
    Seinaru--Mag Templar

Aldmeri for the win
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dungeons have worst loot table in game. There are 13 potential weapons that can drop from 3 different sets, so 39 potential weapons. Plus, only a 50% chance of even getting a weapon because it is 50/50 weapon or jewelry. And it only drops from final boss. So 1 / 39 is about a 2.5% chance, but cut in half because of chance to get jewelry, so about 1.25% chance of an Undaunted Infiltrator Lightning Staff. That is an ugly 98.75% chance of not getting an Undaunted Infiltrator Lightning Staff. And you only have 3 other people to share with, not 11 other people like in Trials.

Is it RNG? Yep. But it is also a rough loot table. You are basically rolling a 78-sided die and only 1 number will get you what you want.
  • BladedMantis
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Dungeons have worst loot table in game. There are 13 potential weapons that can drop from 3 different sets, so 39 potential weapons. Plus, only a 50% chance of even getting a weapon because it is 50/50 weapon or jewelry. And it only drops from final boss. So 1 / 39 is about a 2.5% chance, but cut in half because of chance to get jewelry, so about 1.25% chance of an Undaunted Infiltrator Lightning Staff. That is an ugly 98.75% chance of not getting an Undaunted Infiltrator Lightning Staff. And you only have 3 other people to share with, not 11 other people like in Trials.

Is it RNG? Yep. But it is also a rough loot table. You are basically rolling a 78-sided die and only 1 number will get you what you want.

I think what makes it worse is, I've been doing it mostly on my own solo. Maybe I need to go back to grouping with people.
    I've noticed on a lucky run there can be 4 chests in that dungeon.