Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Best Solution for all problems:

OwnerOfSuccuby
OwnerOfSuccuby
✭✭✭
Just annul all new server changes - restore it from previous backup version with no of that 5.1.x garbage on it.

With normal balance, where all may be was not the best but works fine.

We will do look like it was just a bad sleep. No this garbage was happen.

Do not you see that you nearly killing the game with this *** update? Just make responsable fir this lose their jobes or hardly ass kicked, to newer happen this again and lets forget about all this evil ***.

Just look how many people dislike it and want to wait and do not play untill it all gone.

I only do craft daily quests , i do not play and buy membership. All this class, race changes and all updates after that was just trash, one worse than another. Annul all it. Make the game good again, and never ever change basicks of it. The thingth that are make on lor and work good.

I want to play, play good game, not this new made trash but the best game ever like it was half year ago. It was perfect - now it is garbage.

Just return that was working well, and punish idiots who make the game degrodate like it is now - last 1/2 of the year !!!

Do not you see t yourself?

It is the best and the most easy solution.

Punch that idiots who balance the game with some thing heavy by the way, may be their brains start work - first time in all there life.

I do not know how stupid you have to be to make perfect game like it was year or 1/2 year before in trash and garbage like it is niw!!!
Edited by OwnerOfSuccuby on August 21, 2019 8:29AM
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IDCkJ0J.jpg
    ...somehow I don't trust that line of reasoning... :p;):trollface:
  • Berserkerkitten
    Berserkerkitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stalin was such a [snip] for using Comic Sans, tho.

[edited for circumventing profanity filter]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on August 21, 2019 7:23PM
    Nobody cares about your endless list of terribly-named characters.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stalin was such a [snip] for using Comic Sans, tho.

I think ZOS needs somebody of similar attitude to take a lead to save ESO. Though firing people is not a solution, they simply should made them work harder and be more responsible. Idk why they are so soft. In companies where I worked, after such failures people voluntarily work for free days and nights to fix problems ASAP and minimize reputation loss, both for company and themselves.
    I think ZOS just use a lot of outstaff who are simply kicked as soon as work is done and then nobody can understand wtf is with the code created by temporary employees.
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on August 21, 2019 7:24PM
  • Thanatos_inside
    Thanatos_inside
    ✭✭✭
    seems zos like dots autism
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But... Reverting to a previous, functional version, is admitting that something went wrong. You can't keep blaming server load on addons when you do so. Also, higher ups will suffer from the same sunken cost fallacy as we do (which is the main reason we keep playing this game, if we're honest) and will want this through because time, and thus money, was invested in making it. So, no going back.
  • nafensoriel
    nafensoriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just annul all new server changes - restore it from previous backup version with no of that 5.1.x garbage on it.

With normal balance, where all may be was not the best but works fine.

We will do look like it was just a bad sleep. No this garbage was happen.

Do not you see that you nearly killing the game with this *** update? Just make responsable fir this lose their jobes or hardly ass kicked, to newer happen this again and lets forget about all this evil ***.

Just look how many people dislike it and want to wait and do not play untill it all gone.

I only do craft daily quests , i do not play and buy membership. All this class, race changes and all updates after that was just trash, one worse than another. Annul all it. Make the game good again, and never ever change basicks of it. The thingth that are make on lor and work good.

I want to play, play good game, not this new made trash but the best game ever like it was half year ago. It was perfect - now it is garbage.

Just return that was working well, and punish idiots who make the game degrodate like it is now - last 1/2 of the year !!!

Do not you see t yourself?

Punch that idiots who balance the game with some thing heavy by the way, may be their brains start work - first time in all there life.

I do not know how stupid you have to be to make perfect game like it was year or 1/2 year before in trash and garbage like it is niw!!!

Read back everything you've said but from the perspective of someone who owns ZOS and ESO. It will now sound like the most absurd post you've ever read. Also a history lesson.. Every major change to ESO has produced the exact same level of outrage and every single time its been proven to be overblown. Hell even the EU sever issues really aren't ZOS's fault. It's not their fault half of Europe suddenly decided to play ESO at the exact same time every single day suddenly. Pivoting from that kind of surge isn't possible for ANY company in the time frame people seem to be demanding.

The reality is most players are still playing the game just fine. It's only PVP/Trials that are seriously impacted at the moment.
    But echo chambers get really loud.. so eh.
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was actually painful to try and read. -1
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell even the EU sever issues really aren't ZOS's fault. It's not their fault half of Europe suddenly decided to play ESO at the exact same time every single day suddenly. Pivoting from that kind of surge isn't possible for ANY company in the time frame people seem to be demanding.

They could styill alleviate the issue by placing servers in a country which actually has decent internet, instead of Germany... Guess it's cheaper, though.
  • nafensoriel
    nafensoriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uryel wrote: »
    Hell even the EU sever issues really aren't ZOS's fault. It's not their fault half of Europe suddenly decided to play ESO at the exact same time every single day suddenly. Pivoting from that kind of surge isn't possible for ANY company in the time frame people seem to be demanding.

They could styill alleviate the issue by placing servers in a country which actually has decent internet, instead of Germany... Guess it's cheaper, though.

Ok. Say they move the servers day one of the issue. Spent an absolutely absurd amount of money to do that and rework every contract they have with the ISP hierarchy. Then one month later FOTM wears off and the server load drops by 50%. They just wasted money.

This is why it's impossible to pivot so quickly on things like this. Contracts and variable population suck for reacting fast to things because by the time you've done a review of demand.. the demands gone.
  • OwnerOfSuccuby
    OwnerOfSuccuby
    ✭✭✭
    The balance is broken - skill work bad, some do not even work ! As example moltan armaments do not work correct with lightning stuff !

Even chains was fixed for 10 days, and no error i post from start of patch notes was not fixed at all.

All changes, starting from changing race skills was big mistake.

It is against lor. Skills changes that go after that is mistake too.

No balance is possible with this changes, becouse the idea is mistake, so all base on wrong idea will be wrong. It will be no good balance. People even just do not understand what they are doing !!!

I have a lot game exp, starting from lineage 2, i know how this starts and ends.

They go the same way : and there are 3 version of the game.
    Standart-Classic-Essential.

They lose gamers trust.

We are going the same way now ! If changes will not be reverted, and ZOS do not understand, that it is against balance, lor, and any good future of the game, all will go bad.

The idea on what they start this changes is wrong. People who balance game base on it just broke it even more.

How can people who make dunguans on normal balance the game? It is not the same as game kniwledge on 3 in 1 - it is no kniwledje of the game. I can compare becouse i dit it.

Game is very hard nade, with giod balance in past. New changes just kill all good in it and all balance.

New content must not be rewert. New sets, dunguans are good. (New 2 dlc dunguans are garbage, but not the problem for the game future).

Just revert skills, set changes of sets like eternal yokeda(niw it is bugged by the way and i wright about it). And forever stop change old content !!!

It is good to do something better, but to changw old stuff is bad way of balancing.

It must be base you stand on, and newer change it. Or all building will fall.

Like it start to fall now.

And stop change old sets. Some one always cry on this or another set. If some thing is to powerfull give some thing that player can use against it better. Not change it and all the game each time.

Is it so hard for understand fo people making the game?

A lot of company do the same mistake each time. Already hate to see it each time and change game i play. Stop be so stupid already !