The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

3rd crash in 15 minutes?

TexGod
TexGod
✭✭✭
Any word from ZOS on when this issue will be fixed?

Not only do we have to deal with the crippling lag in Cyrodiil, but now we are crashing every 5 minutes?
wtf zos? fix your ***
@S_oviet
GM of Cutest Boys
PC/NA
  • scotsmankirk_ESO
    you would think they would communicate something. 17 crashes in 2 days.
  • TexGod
    TexGod
    ✭✭✭
    @S_oviet
    GM of Cutest Boys
    PC/NA
  • TexGod
    TexGod
    ✭✭✭
    4th crash in 20 minutes now.

People PAY for this game and there hasn't even been a word about this.

Any other game developer and it would have been fixed the day it became an issue, but for ZOS i'm sure it will take an entire patch cycle and even then the issue won't be fixed.

Some new bug will be introduced into the game and even more players will leave ESO
    @S_oviet
    GM of Cutest Boys
    PC/NA
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This game is garbage and they know it and they don’t care. Crash every 5 minutes in Cyro like clockwork. What’s the point in playing. Folks crash and log off.

Forget the crap In the crown store. I don’t care about balance, chapters DLCs, quakecom, twitch, none of that crap.

Geeze what’s the point if you can’t PLAY IT!
    Edited by JumpmanLane on August 21, 2019 12:37AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A quick look in the forums will net quite a few threads on the subject.
  • TexGod
    TexGod
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

as there should be
    @S_oviet
    GM of Cutest Boys
    PC/NA
  • ZirconJunkie
    ZirconJunkie
    ✭✭✭✭
    you would think they would communicate something. 17 crashes in 2 days.

Every time they say they'll do better with communicating to their customers it only gets worse.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They’ve said they’re aware and are looking into it. As dubious as that statement always is, also consider that they still haven’t managed to get the PC EU servers under control since this started happening to them. It’s been months. So make of that what you will. It certainly won’t be fixed this week.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry. It's all my fault. I got ESO+ for one month to try out again.

I tried it a bit for a week without ESO+ but wasn't enjoying it, but didn't have major issues. So I got ESO+ for a month, and now I am getting kicked out.

Sorry everyone for trying ESO+ again thinking Zenimax Online Studios got their act together.

I should have remembered the words. "We are killing it".

Shame on me now. :(
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • TexGod
    TexGod
    ✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    Sorry. It's all my fault. I got ESO+ for one month to try out again.

I tried it a bit for a week without ESO+ but wasn't enjoying it, but didn't have major issues. So I got ESO+ for a month, and now I am getting kicked out.

Sorry everyone for trying ESO+ again thinking Zenimax Online Studios got their act together.

I should have remembered the words. "We are killing it".

Shame on me now. :(

Killing it, as in KILLING THE G A M E

THANK YOU ZOS
    @S_oviet
    GM of Cutest Boys
    PC/NA
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pc having this much of a problem, can't imagine how the patch is going to be for console :#
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    TexGod wrote: »
    Killing it, as in KILLING THE G A M E

THANK YOU ZOS

just go play classic wow already
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

as there should be

Zos would tend to look at an informative thread. If there are a dozen thread all about the same thing they will likely pass over many of them. Nothing in this thread offers them anything to help them.

Edit: I do agree it needs to be fixed but just saying when the most helpful provided in a thread is fix your *** then the thread will likely be ignored.
    Edited by idk on August 21, 2019 1:47AM
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

as there should be

Zos would tend to look at an informative thread. If there are a dozen thread all about the same thing they will likely pass over many of them. Nothing in this thread offers them anything to help them.

Edit: I do agree it needs to be fixed but just saying when the most helpful provided in a thread is fix your *** then the thread will likely be ignored.

I thought OP's point was instead of the typical infinite load screen / crashing every now and then, they're making it known that the game is crashing more frequently for them. Also they do typically ignore things not related to the crown store. Like you know, the multiple EU trade guild threads where people talk about how a basic MMO function (ESO version of auction house / player to player trading store) doesn't work properly
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭
    I live in usa and play on eu and have had no crashes in recent memory, except tonight when the thunderstorm took out my power. Used to get a lot of crashes and then i changed my cat 5 cables for cat 6 and all runs well. i havent had a cat 6 cable fail me yet and i have been plagued by cat 5 ethernet cables that are trash. even ones my isp provides are worthless in a few weeks. if you are playing over ethernet, use a cat 6 cable all the way through and see how your performance is then.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    Pc having this much of a problem, can't imagine how the patch is going to be for console :#

It wasn’t even the patch. It was the first maintenance after. AD runs a faction-sized Zerg PcNA. You get near it and crash. You log back in and every EP near it is at the gates having crashed.

smaller fights with dc were fine but Omni, Ruin, some other guild and every ep logged in hits the same keep whether they have that crap hammer or not and you crash, submit error report blah blah blah.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My crashes have accelerated to about 30 seconds after reloggin. Smh. I’ve begun clicking submit every time. I hope they get flooded with them.
    Edited by Vapirko on August 21, 2019 11:13AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSA: if you’re running the kill counter add on disable it. Seems to cause or at least increase the number of crashes.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There are currently multiple discussions ongoing about the crash issues affecting both PC-EU and PC-NA when in Cyrodiil or in Battlegrounds. We are aware of this issue and an incremental hotfix is coming soon to resolve the problem. This thread is now being closed, but you can continue discussion in the thread here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.