The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO+ /support problem

macgun949
macgun949
Soul Shriven
Hello there,

6 days ago i purchased ESO+ via paypal and the payment stayed on "pending" waiting for zenimax to accept, since then i have contacted support multiple times many useless.
Its been over 24h since i have had news on my ticket and last request was that i send the receipt .. which i did within few minutes of receiving that reply..
With this all in mind i just lost pretty much a week waiting for my ESO+ to be activated.
Does Zenimax support not work at all during weekend or something? The amount of time im waiting for a payment to be processed is absolutly ridiculous and not acceptable.