Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamblade PvP Build for Scalebreaker Patch

TheRealSniker
TheRealSniker
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UBMmDMfJDE

Enjoy!
Questions are appreciated!
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UBMmDMfJDE

Enjoy!
    Questions are appreciated!

Solid build. Funnily enough also what i ran on my stamplar for the most part of this patch. Exept for the lava foot soup and points into hp part, but now that i think about it, its a pretty good idea. Dubious/Arteum hasnt been that great since their nerf.

• Royalthought
    Royalthought
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great build. Only question Id ask is what would you do for No CP?

Specifically BG's.

I ran truth forever until I got hooked on BG's.

It may be different for you but in my experience, AoE groups made having to cloak into a surprise attack a hassle. Cloak was often unreliable resulting in much lower uptime on truth in those fights.

However in open world with CP, getting off balance from dodgeroll is where the truth really shines.

Edited by Royalthought on August 9, 2019 7:22PM
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to combine Truth and Spriggan on stamblade, when Evasion dodge triggered offbalance till Summerset.
    I use that on Stamplar now with Templar gap closer.
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great build. Only question Id ask is what would you do for No CP?

Specifically BG's.

I ran truth forever until I got hooked on BG's.

It may be different for you but in my experience, AoE groups made having to cloak into a surprise attack a hassle. Cloak was often unreliable resulting in much lower uptime on truth in those fights.

However in open world with CP, getting off balance from dodgeroll is where the truth really shines.

Battlefield Acrobat is a much better option for noCP as almost every ability costs an insane amount of resources.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone for the love of fudge make noCP builds.

However great vid, I actually changed to Lava Foot Soup and 25HP last week :D
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »

I would but I dont consider noCP PvP endgame as the best players still duel and smallscale in CP enviorment.
    Also having no sustain 24/7 is not fun :(
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if I should laugh or cry whenever I see Vigor tooltips on stamnbs now. Nice charname btw :joy:
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭
    For no cp I'd change to battlefield acrobat on body so I can back bar master's bow and front bar spriggan's thorns. Shacklebreaker and spriggan's is still going to be good for no cp as well.

Front bar skill choice is interesting. Will be fun utilizing turn evil in open world and camo hunter will make you pay more attention to your gameplay regarding your angle of attack etc. I dig this.
    Edited by Trian94 on August 10, 2019 7:06PM
    PC EU

Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
  • Aces-High-82
    Aces-High-82
    ✭✭✭
    Recognized that too xD
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trian94 wrote: »
    For no cp I'd change to battlefield acrobat on body so I can back bar master's bow and front bar spriggan's thorns. Shacklebreaker and spriggan's is still going to be good for no cp as well.

Front bar skill choice is interesting. Will be fun utilizing turn evil in open world and camo hunter will make you pay more attention to your gameplay regarding your angle of attack etc. I dig this.

BS/Shackle/Spriggan/Masters Bow exactly what I'm running now. Shackle is BiS in noCP on most characters I feel

But you never know what other people may come up with.

I would but I dont consider noCP PvP endgame as the best players still duel and smallscale in CP enviorment.

I guess, but like a lot of others I can stand the lag and tankyness of CP. It's such a crutch. Good idea badly implemented imo.

Might try out Battlefield Acrobat.
    Triune jewels? Get that Magicka back I lose from Shackle. And could probably get away with 1x Mag Recovery, 2x WD enchants. I always run leeching strikes
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You lose a lot of stats by using battlefield acrobat. I had gold jewellery from the end of campaign rewards but found it wasn’t stat dense enough.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    You lose a lot of stats by using battlefield acrobat. I had gold jewellery from the end of campaign rewards but found it wasn’t stat dense enough.

You can run it with bi/tri stat food and still sustain if you run regen food already
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trian94 wrote: »

BS/Shackle/Spriggan/Masters Bow exactly what I'm running now. Shackle is BiS in noCP on most characters I feel

But you never know what other people may come up with.

I guess, but like a lot of others I can stand the lag and tankyness of CP. It's such a crutch. Good idea badly implemented imo.

Might try out Battlefield Acrobat.
    Triune jewels? Get that Magicka back I lose from Shackle. And could probably get away with 1x Mag Recovery, 2x WD enchants. I always run leeching strikes

infused jewels would be more stat dense in that scenario, but you can play around with triune and ur HP attribute as well
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What do you NB pros think about trappings of invigoration? Tried it? Looks good on paper and can be front barred so you can use spriggans and master bow with 100% spriggans uptime.
    EU PC
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a question!
    Where did you include the salt in your build ;)
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vildebill wrote: »
    What do you NB pros think about trappings of invigoration? Tried it? Looks good on paper and can be front barred so you can use spriggans and master bow with 100% spriggans uptime.

Im evil and play a vampire. I would abuse this set and elusive mist. Pop mist and become immune while your stam bar shoots back up. Great for non cp imo where regen is scarce and necessary.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Converted to numbers that I can compare it with other sustain sets like shacklebreaker or bone pirate(Or simply put stamina regen) its not much more sustain than 1x infused stam regen glyph or any of the sustain sets mentioned above, besides that your stamina sustain will be inconsistent and harder to work around.
    The setup I posted above is perfectly sustainable without any additional sustain set and youll even push more damage with it.
    Edited by TheRealSniker on August 17, 2019 11:03PM
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭

Converted to numbers that I can compare it with other sustain sets like shacklebreaker or bone pirate(Or simply put stamina regen) its not much more sustain than 1x infused stam regen glyph or any of the sustain sets mentioned above, besides that your stamina sustain will be inconsistent and harder to work around.
    The setup I posted above is perfectly sustainable without any additional sustain set and youll even push more damage with it.

Shouldn't it be about ~500 reg?
    PC EU - DC only
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChefZero wrote: »

Trappings of Invigoration should be about 500 regen, considering you need to be on low stam to proc it makes it inconsistent.
    On top of that, that "sustain" doesnt scale with any multipliers, now if you take for example an infused stam regen glyph that gives you 270 stamina recovery, that glyph scales up to 496 consistent stam regen due to all your multipliers.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Trappings of Invigoration should be about 500 regen, considering you need to be on low stam to proc it makes it inconsistent.
    On top of that, that "sustain" doesnt scale with any multipliers, now if you take for example an infused stam regen glyph that gives you 270 stamina recovery, that glyph scales up to 496 consistent stam regen due to all your multipliers.

But is that 496 stam regen consistent while SPRINTING! Case Closed. ;)
    PS4 NA DC
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But is that 496 stam regen consistent while SPRINTING! Case Closed. ;)

You wont be sprinting 99% of the time
  • Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say nb is in no shape or form better than it was last patch with the incap cast time!
    30k max stam is way too low for my liking! probably sacrifice damage for more max and pick up all robust as and go for max stam boon ?
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozazz wrote: »
    I would say nb is in no shape or form better than it was last patch with the incap cast time!
    30k max stam is way too low for my liking! probably sacrifice damage for more max and pick up all robust as and go for max stam boon ?

Why are people so sensitive about low stamina pools, you gain more damage stacking wep dmg instead of max stam and its sustainable anyway

I mean if you want to lose stat density go for it buddy lol
    Its not efficient in no way or form

And considering how many indirect buffs there has been to 2h/bow nightblade, even with the cast times its better off now than it has been previous patch
    Edited by TheRealSniker on August 19, 2019 10:43AM
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozazz wrote: »

30k stamina is more than enough, especially on builds running tons of recovery. Even if you want higher stamina, don't bother with robust and run Triune. All prismatic enchant+triune will also give you enough HP and Magicka with Lava foot.
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice build but I’ll stick w Ophidian of venom and Spriggans but I’ll look into the lava foot + hp points