The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loading screens in Cyrodiil now at Anthem levels of ridiculousness

Lovelocke
Lovelocke
✭✭✭
Join Cyrodiil, long loading screen to get in. Get in, travel to keep and we have another long loading screen. I'm in a fight at the keep and just as we're getting into it I get hit by another long loading screen. Obviously I come out of the loading screen dead because that's just how this game is, and I revive at a keep for another long loading screen. I'm in Cyrodiil for 20 minutes and 17 minutes of that (I kept time) was spent in loading screens.

And we have to wait until 2020 for performance fixes?
  • Lovelocke
    Lovelocke
    ✭✭✭
    Biggest streamer for ESO online right now, Fengrush, with over 4k viewers, seeing him just so dejected about Cyrodiil performance is just not a good look for the game. He's been out of combat for 5 minutes but still can't mount. Weapon no switching, skills not firing etc. It's just depressing seeing how bad Zenimax has let the game get.