The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Revert mistform to its former glory!

Baphomet
Baphomet
✭✭✭✭✭
This game is so fast-paced nowadays - stamina builds can outrun fully leveled horses and players zip back an forth across the battlefield so fast that the game can't tell where their hitboxes are.

Then there are builds and classes that are almost stationary in comparison, but up until this patch, they had the oppertunity to equalize the massive speed difference a bit by animation cancelling mistform in order to get major expedition.

But now you have removed this option so in order to get major expedition, players have to P2W in order to get access to the psijic skill line.

@ZOS, are you aware how much this decision reeks of greed?

It's not enough that both the fighter's and the mages' skill lines are extremely buffed in order to get people to buy them for all their toons?

Personally, I think that this nerf to mistform was one step too far.

Please revert this change and put some more fun back into magicka classes!

@ZOS_BrianWheeler
@ZOS_GinaBruno
- The Psijic Order
- TKO
- Dominant Dominion
- The Noore
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mist Form:
    Reduced the base cost of this ability and its morphs to 5130 from 5940.

This ability now lasts 4 seconds at base.

This ability now ranks up in cost reduction, taking the base cost to 4860 at Rank IV.
    Elusive Mist (morph):

Fixed an issue where the Major Expedition from this ability would persist even after casting the channeled effect.

You noticed that they buffed it at the same time, by reducing the cost by quite a bit?

And btw no one is forcing you to buy Mages/Figthers Guild, you can just farm it...
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny I never knew that the Major Expedition lasted after the animation was over until I saw a thread on it.

Now I miss it lol.
  • OwN_Reflex
    OwN_Reflex
    ✭✭
    So can you no longer block cancel, then sprint?
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kind of agree with op. They want to funnel people into using rat with this change
    Jierdanit wrote: »
    Mist Form:
    Reduced the base cost of this ability and its morphs to 5130 from 5940.

This ability now lasts 4 seconds at base.

This ability now ranks up in cost reduction, taking the base cost to 4860 at Rank IV.
    Elusive Mist (morph):

Fixed an issue where the Major Expedition from this ability would persist even after casting the channeled effect.

You noticed that they buffed it at the same time, by reducing the cost by quite a bit?

And btw no one is forcing you to buy Mages/Figthers Guild, you can just farm it...

The trade off was, once you animation cancel you no longer had the major protection. It was pretty balanced imo
    Edited by GhostofDatthaw on August 17, 2019 2:53PM