Maintenance for the week of March 25:
β€’ [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Gift 🎁 My Last Great PvP Stam Sorc DOT Build πŸ’―

WeylandLabs
WeylandLabs
✭✭✭✭✭
Yes this is "Brosyden" as you know me.

Aka - Shokasegambit
Aka - Super Storc
Aka - Hated ones ( Guild )
Aka - AD Legendz ( Guild )

I'm gifting this build after tiresly testing it before i took an extended break from eso. I had second thoughts about giving it out. I'm releasing it to the community now, becuase of players taking ESO way too serious. And reminds me of how I used to be, I've grown from that and really don't care about the RNG "SKILL" in the game. 🀣

Think about what I just said - ponder that for a minute.

Also Why:

I really careless about the game anymore. And after broken promises from ZOS about performance and the lack of creative new ways to play the game. Obviously per playstyle/sets/skills seems like it been centered around mathatical PvE test dummie parses for so called "Balance Implications". Thus giving PvP players no oversight to how we can help mold the game for the players and not mold the players to an already ageing game.

So this will be fun to watch the nerflings come out to complain about the build or a sets. Personally I don't care - kill them all ! πŸ”₯

With that said.... let's get into it πŸ‘

I'l explain in detail some things most people didn't think of or forgot about to be insanely good.

1st) Set - Azureblight Reaper !

A few things about this set veteran thoerycrafters overlooked.

"When you deal damage with a damage over time effect, you apply a stack of Blight Seed to your target for 5 seconds. At 20 stacks, the Blight Seeds explode, dealing 11100 Disease Damage to the target and nearby enemies. An enemy that has reached 20 stacks cannot be infected with Blight Seed for 2 seconds."

It says effect and not ability that means every form of a dot will apply a stack. Do you know how many dots and fast a Stam Sorc can apply ? Plus it's cool down is of 2 seconds. 🀣

2nd ) Set - Affliction

Now we all know how this works. But again this set was heavily over looked again by vet tc players.

Let me explain this part -

This gives minor defile plus small disease damage.

We all know after the befoul nerf this is pretty trash. So ZOS buffs dots and nobody is thinking of ways to make this rellivent again ?

Me: hold my beer

So testing Affliction on multiple dots can give a bigger % uptime than you might know. But your saying it's only 15% heal debuff and small disease damage. Ya I know but what vet tc players overlooked, is that if you apply charged trait you greatly increase the status effect of disease damage and from both sets.

Plus Azureblight burst AOE and Affliction single target constant debuff and small disease damage. And what is the secondary status effect from disease - major defile, stack that with minor isn't nothing new.

I know what your thinking, but nobody has tested charged trait in a while and the uptime on affliction procing major defile is mind blowing. I'm not going to share numbers the people that who know me take my word.

Also if I start sharing numbers the nerflings will start crying again.

Weapons :

(Front bar)

VMA duel wield -

1h Axe Nirn/Charged
1h Dagger Charged/Nirn
2x Dot poisons

( Back bar )

Masters Bow -

Charged
Disease enchantment.

Charged trait is the key to the build. Your back bar charged trait will increase your chances of applying your secondary status effect, at a higher value than the value on your front charged trait. as it only shares half the value vs back bar at full value.

This is the regular chart of applying a secondary status effects.

Weapon enchants 20%

Standard ability 10%

Area of effect abilities 5%

Damage over time abilities 3%

Area of effect damage over time abilities 1%

These are very low, but if you apply charged trait to these values they become relivant. Again I'm not going to hit you with math, but I'm pretty sure you can add. And remember your doing a lot of dots that's procing disease damage with a huge uptime with affliction single target and aoe burst disease damage with azureblight.

So since your going to have the highest chance to proc secondary status effects from your back bar. You simply light attack poison injection. You keep the higher value as long as your back bar dot is going. You can keep charged on your front bar also but it's half the value remember so it's either or. I chose to try and have a higher rate of defile vs sharpend trait or nirn.

How many DOTS can be apply effectively ?

1 Poison inj
2 Poison status effect
3 Hurricane
4 Soul Splitting Trap
5 Barbed Trap
6 Quick Cloak
7 Bloodcraze
8 Poison double DOT 1
9 Poison double DOT 2
Weave light attack 1h axe you have a chance to proc another dot bleed.
For 10. Dots in total...

Healing - Your crit should be around 50% - (Crit Surge) Your rapid strikes is your bread n butter that will heal you tremendously if you spam it. Remember you still have bloodcraze healing you and bloodthirsty healing you.

* You should only be spaming it when you used your normal rotation.

Usually when you get in trouble a roll dodge vigor dark deal is BAE.

Also this is a pressure build and will kill them in less than 10 sec. If it's taking longer to kill them restart. Unless it's a magplar then your going to have a really hard time.

Front bar skills -

Barbed Trap -
Quick Cloak -
Crit surge -
Bloodcraze -
Bloodthirsty -
Ult - DawnBreaker of Smiting

Back Bar Skills -

Vigor -
Soul splitting trap -
Hurricane -
Poison inj -
Dark Deal -
Ult - The choice would be "Toxic Barrage" but since ZOS hasnt fixed this bug in 2 years, as it should be buffed by cruel flurry. We will just go with Attro it will be good for LOS when X-ing.

My rotation is based on risk vs reward and not 45 min of guitar hero fighting.

Even though it's a dot build it kills fast and quick. You Cannot let them recover be ruthless. If you let them recover uninstall game immediately. πŸ˜”

Tips for playstyle

Keep hurricane up...
Poison Inj -
Soul splitting trap -
Quick Cloak -
Move in Bloodthirsty flurry -
Bloodcraze LOS around objects if your X-ing
Barbed Trap ( Bait ) for minor force buff - Buff again quickcloak -

Hurricane repeat use common sense. Keep up crit surge also and remember your poison inj is your execute that is buffed by cruel flurry. And if they get out range when there dying light attack spam that will proc the disease damage enchant from and the status effect thus them not being able to heal fast enough and a few CP into befoul you can easily get 55% heal debuff.

Warning : This is a playstyle only for advanced players only. New players you will struggle you will die to apply dots until you get used to the playstyle and rotation.

Advanced players go 5 medium new player's 5 heavy. It can be both as Affliction is heavy and Azureblight is meduim.

Medium - Jewely
1 bloodthirsty weapon damage 2 Infused weapon damage.

Heavy - Jewelry
2 infused reduce cost/weapon damage 1 bloodthirsty weapon damage.

All impen expect legs and chest - Infused Prismatic.

Make sure your at 3k crit resistance.

Don't ask me about non CP.

Counters :
Argonians - Magplars 😟

I think I'm missing stuff - but any questions il try to answer. Take it use it - and make people rage.

That's pretty much it -
Goodluck and have fun if you still enjoy eso.

Now share this and spread my disease πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’―
Edited by WeylandLabs on August 16, 2019 8:45AM
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will not provice that high uptime on disease:

backbar light attack/PI will give 64% chance of 4 seconds major defile.

Frontbar you have nothing that can proc major defile. Only abilities and enchants can proc secondary status effects, and I don't see you using any disease damage type abilities.

So the charged trait is kinda wasted for this build.
    Edited by glavius on August 16, 2019 6:03AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    glavius wrote: Β»

backbar light attack/PI will give 64% chance of 4 seconds major defile, but ONLY if enchant is not on cooldown from frontbar enchant.

Frontbar you have nothing that can proc major defile. Only abilities and enchants can proc secondary status effects, and I don't see you using any disease damage type abilities.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the disease damage from affliction is considered an "ability" hence it can proc the status effect applying major defile.
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that's the case charged becomes somewhat relevant. (I know light attack don't proc status effects)
    However uptime on Major defile still won't be That great with 32% uptime max from affliction set and I doubt more than 10% uptime from the aoe disease set, both of which would in theory overlap some of the time for a theoretical 35%-40% at the very most of major defile.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Afflictions single target small disease and Azureblight burst is disease and an AOE both procs defile πŸ‘

Charged is glorious βœ”
    Edited by WeylandLabs on August 16, 2019 6:14AM
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting, guess I'll have to do my own testing to verify 😊
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does purge remove 1 stack of azureblight or a full 20 stack?
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that's the case charged becomes somewhat relevant. (I know light attack don't proc status effects)
    However uptime on Major defile still won't be That great with 32% uptime max from affliction set and I doubt more than 10% uptime from the aoe disease set, both of which would in theory overlap some of the time for a theoretical 35%-40% at the very most of major defile.

If you had a bow charged with a flame or poison enchant you can proc " burning or "poisoned as another dot. As that would be from a light attack .. but you get the other poisoned from poison inj as another secondary status effect.

How I tested this is uptime, is I threw on affliction only - and measured how many times major defile would proc from disease damage I inflict with gold charged trait.

There's a reason why this is a gifted build to the community. I told ZOS I was going challenge them again. Lol
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does purge remove 1 stack of azureblight or a full 20 stack?

Azurblight can't be purged or cleansed. (At least when I tested it on PTS)
    Edited by Qbiken on August 16, 2019 8:00AM
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is minor+major defile additive (45% debuff) or multiplicative (40,5% debuff)?
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    I can't wait to get Azureblight farmed. Based on PTS i should be able to have this proccing every 4-5 seconds in a 1v1. That includes the 2 sec. cooldown.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correction 40.5* βœ” forgot to add in the diminishing returns like you said.

You are correct
    @raasdal

Its a bit hard when your trying test and get every detail of every part of the build. Just to counter players builds + add in effectiveness for dps, debuffs, trait, crit, heals, cp + utility function chance %. Then measure the build in patterns of live randomness for functionality and reliability.

I should have remembered, guess I was 2017 Duroks Bane dreaming again. πŸ˜‚

Missed that one ! Thank you πŸ‘

But it's far more efficient to spread CP everywhere. And I don't mean litteraly everywhere lol

@Raammzzaa Have fun with it πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―
    Edited by WeylandLabs on August 21, 2019 3:12PM
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    @glavius 45% βœ” not including befoul cp

@Raammzzaa Have fun with it πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―

You sure about that? As i recall it, Minor Defile / Major Defile / Befouled all stack multiplicatively, leading to diminishing returns? Might be wrong though.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Afflictions single target small disease and Azureblight burst is disease and an AOE both procs defile πŸ‘

Charged is glorious βœ”

Very interesting it does indeed proc major defile.
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gratz to you on making vma DW work in pvp. having to land the entire channel in order to get cruel flurry is cruel indeed. no one sits in that entire channel.

twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

mursie wrote: Β»
    gratz to you on making vma DW work in pvp. having to land the entire channel in order to get cruel flurry is cruel indeed. no one sits in that entire channel.

Like I said this is for advanced players, not your typical 2h spam dizzy 27 times. Newer players will struggle a bit.

Duel Wield - Bow is an art and a different playstyle for stam players. Harder to learn but I promise, once you master it its fun as hell.

But here's a tip don't aim flurry at them, aim at where there going to be. Use the radias on it to predict there movement pattern of playstyle.

I usually got my cruel flurry to proc in tight spaces. And when I aimed ahead of them open field. The stupid ones just stand there thinking your not going to do a lot of damage.There's reason you buff with quick cloak and hurricane.

Remember this build is πŸ’―% straight pressure. The moment they start to recover you already won the fight.
    Edited by WeylandLabs on August 17, 2019 12:55AM
  • fbours
    fbours
    ✭✭✭
    No monster set then?
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fbours wrote: Β»
    No monster set then?

Great Question: πŸ‘

No not with a Master's Bow giving the build an extra 300 weapon damage towards the stats. While I have up poison injection up.

Plus 1000 weapon damage with VMA DW "Cruel Flurry" buffing single target dot abilitys. Not towards my stats but towards the abilitys themselves.

Soul Slipping Trap -
    Bloodcraze -
    Poison Inj -
    And barbed trap - ( situational )

So you get an extra 1000 weapon damage towards your single target dot abilitys and an extra 300 weapon damage towards my stats over a monster set on Stam Sorc.

Reason why Azureblight over Monster sets ?

The go to monster set would be skoria so let's compare.

Skoria - 8% chance to proc hits with 9k damage 4k AOE toward enemies. And now has an indicator when it will proc and is blockable. Factor in battlespirit 4.5k plus resistances 3.5K every 5 seconds. Can proc status effect from burning dot.

Seems pretty good until you see how fast a Stam Sorc can proc azureblight.

Azureblight - When you deal damage with a damage over time effect, you apply a stack of blight seed to your target for 5 seconds.

Did you understand that ? Becuase it sure seems like the entire eso community got it wrong.

When you deal damage with a damage over time effect,

That's any effect of a DOT ! I pointed out above I can apply 10 dots effectively in PvP.

You apply a stack of blight seed to your target for 5 seconds.

Yes - You read that wrong meaning the stack goes away if there is not an active dot applyed for 5 seconds.

So ZOS basicly gave us Stam Sorcs back implosion in a set. Accept it's super buffed and gives hurricane and dots extreme utility.

Players really have to pay attention not one single person on YouTube - Twitch - or the forum's got this right. Becuase one or two or three popular people told you it's trash or could be good, but won't put in the work to find out on different builds πŸ˜‚

At 20 stacks, the Blight Seeds explode, dealing 11100 Disease Damage to the target and nearby enemies.
    An enemy that has reached 20 stacks cannot be infected with Blight Seed for 2 seconds.

I can get that tooltip to 13 to 14k if you had on swamp raider you can get it to 16k.

So 20 stacks ? Lol ok... I'm not even going to say this part, nerflings are everywhere.

Keep up dots and they recieve a 5k burst of unblockable aoe disease damage every (x) seconds. That has a the same raduis as pulsar with 2 seconds cooldown. And with charged has a higher chance can proc the status effect from major defile the enemy and as an AOE towards others.

I'm sorry but no monster set will come close to that.

But there are other classes that would be able to utilize different versions of this build.

Stamden
    Stamblade
    Stam Dk
    Stamplar
    Stamcro

Although the playstyle is different with DW-Bow

I'd imagine they won't be able to get away from there burst playstyle of 2h. So stay burst - you wont find Azureblight impactful unless you have at least 4 -5 dots up. Anything more than 6 dots makes this Azure god status.

Id imagine bow build trolls will use this to tag players in groups, as the aoe will damage them. And if they die later or in that moment will gain multiple counts of AP.

2h builds

They can use possibly utilize a monster set.

I'd go with -

2 - Maarselok's Visage
    5 - Affliction - heavy armor or weapons and jewelry either or.

As long as the trait is charged it will make the build potent for a 2h burst playstyle.

I'd Recommend with Affliction and Maar is-

Sets-

Swamp Raider
    Essence Thief
    Livewire
    Red Mountain
    Spriggans
    TFS
    Widowmaker
    Leeching plate
    Shacklebreaker
    Bone pirate
    Seventh legion

Or endurance or agility and your choice of weapons.

Customize compare have fun and spread this ❀🀣

Edited by WeylandLabs on August 21, 2019 1:08AM
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That moment when your about to upset of a lot of nerflings.

https://youtu.be/UQsjyhRPvUs

Let's start counting the nerf threads. πŸ˜‚
    Edited by WeylandLabs on August 20, 2019 10:24PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is minor+major defile additive (45% debuff) or multiplicative (40,5% debuff)?

I am 100% sure that it’s multiplicative, so 40.5%

But you have to back out the cp healing bonuses before multiplying. The math isn’t 100% intuitive... but it’s definitely multiplicative.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A blight will leave after 5 sec no matter what given how it's written.

Meaning you must acquire 20 stacks within 5 seconds, meaning an average of 4 dots must be applied

Not too hard at all. But isn't like OP or anything. Its a proc set with a minimum 7 sec cool down, seems on par Imo.

Not too keen on the whole charged afflicted tho, seems kinda weak 1vX and in BGS.

I like the overall process tho
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Meaning you must acquire 20 stacks within 5 seconds, meaning an average of 4 dots must be applied

Not too hard at all. But isn't like OP or anything. Its a proc set with a minimum 7 sec cool down, seems on par Imo.

Not too keen on the whole charged afflicted tho, seems kinda weak 1vX and in BGS.

1vX Style changes - burst vs dot.

The original mindset is set up combo burst and execute spam, that isn't how a full dot build plays.

In this particular scenario Xing your just trying to hit everyone with dots.

Let the RNG on the set do the work, it's
    clappers for Stam Sorcs cause its basicly a buffed implosion AOE in a set.

So if you see a seed stack in the mid to high teens and there below 50% dawnbreaker them or hit your backbar attro as there both a stun and both a dot. Also and spam flurry when there below 25%

Like I said 2h playstyles find this harder to play. It's honestly not for everybody when your X-ing on DW-Bow.

2h playstyle and azure is awful, im pretty sure somebody will try to make it work. Reason why I didn't recomend on 2h builds, as its ez to read bursts in today's game for vet players.

Charged is magnificent πŸ‘But different strokes for different folks.

Like I said prior - Don't ask about non CP. πŸ˜‚ I did non CP BGs for a year I'm over it.

But I'd imagine non CP I wouldn't go Affliction. I'd go Viper and Skoria /w Azure would suffice. With chargerd 2h, dw or bow as viper can increasing the chance to give poisoned secondary status effect and Skoria burning secondary status effect and adding major defile as an aoe.

Or Red Mountain - and Veli / Azura

Red Mountain = Burning dot
    Viper = Poisoned dot
    Skoria = Burning dot aoe
    Azure = Major defile effect AOE
    Veli = Major defile AOE

Adding 2 extra dot single target and 1 extra dot as an aoe. You get 2 "stacks" of blight seeds just with the status effects alone.

You want as many DOTS as possible in the shortest amount of time. And what are the shortest dots in the game ? I hope players understands what that means. Long 8 to 12 sec dots isn't what we are looking for in the builds for azure to make it highly effective.

I got to be careful on my own wording, I don't want give players the wrong or right idea.
    Edited by WeylandLabs on August 21, 2019 5:20AM
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I thought the tooltip is quite obvious but since its not I will just tell how it works:
    Every tick of DoT will refresh the 5s Blight. You can literally just use one 2sec ticking dot (like poison injection) and you will reach the 20 stacks you need (albeit in 40s)
  • mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭
    What would be good race choices for it? And would there be a difference in race when it comes to med vs heavy?
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bookmarking this one
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm testing that with sheer venom on my stamdk and vicecanon on my stamblade 🀩
    Edited by Arkangeloski on August 21, 2019 5:42PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: Β»

I thought the tooltip is quite obvious but since its not I will just tell how it works:
    Every tick of DoT will refresh the 5s Blight. You can literally just use one 2sec ticking dot (like poison injection) and you will reach the 20 stacks you need (albeit in 40s)

So yeah it should be obvious now lol; apparently I was thinking these sets had a "refreshes the stack" type wording; apparently none of them actually do, (like I wanna say fury had wording that described the stack being refreshed per hit)

But I digress as either way the proc set is easy to pull off.

The other set + charged for the defiles.... That I'm not so keen on, especially for multiple opponents. I'd rather keep the proc set and then pair it with some more conventional ideas as to maximize the damage from the proc set.

Thanks for clearing that up btw :)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you have taken the damage changes and adopted to your liking/playstyle. Too bad you are looking to take a break becasue we need more players like you that are willing to be flexible and learn to adapt when changes are implemented. See you soon hopefully!!
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • beadabow
    beadabow
    ✭✭✭
    Much appreciated dude! I think you killed me before. Such an honor, lol! Take it easy, and hope to see you on the battlefields again soon!
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Waffennacht Like I said prior - IMO Affliction is only effective with Azure in a CP enviorment and the DW-Bow playstyle.

It's the DW-Bow playstyle that utilizes affliction and charged the best. 2h burst playstyles imo will feel it's to rng'ish and might struggle timing or functionality with Azure. That's If they pair it with heavy armor damage sets or defense/utility sets. It's not in any way like the old viper, it's dot mechanics and 2h players will feel underwhelmed with.

I need that set to proc every 4 seconds until they die.

Granted - if players use ( buff bar ) to try and make it work for 2h - Bow/DW CP and non CP you want 4 to 5 applied dots to make it effective and 6+ to make it efficient.

Poison inject -
    Poisoned status effect -
    Burning status effect - flame enchant
    Soul trap -
    Cal traps -
    Barbed Trap -
    Quick cloak-
    Bloodcraze -
    Double dots poisons. 1-2
    Weave light attack axe passive bleed both 2h and dw

+ Class abilities dot AOE-Single Target

2h Players are not going to get the proc rate every 4-5 seconds it will proc fast at first when you apply all the dots. But the 2 second cooldown will hinder the functionality. As only a few dot ticks will be left on thus having you waste resources to apply more dots. Are players seeing the usefulness of charged yet. πŸ˜‚

And the problem is trying to use abilites like quick cloak 10 seconds to stay effective when outnumbered or in duels. 8 to 12 second dots and abilitys that you have to stay in range, or stand in aoe dot isn't the most useful thing to kill your enemies.

I made this build to utilize Azures unblockable aoe burst, to kill the players in the shortest amount of time possible.

Via Azure set mechanics with dots your better players that know how to Block, Great Duelers, Meta Moochers, Elitists, Top Tier X'ers learn and will understand that, hey there's 15 seeds on me.

Let's me start healing... πŸ‘Œ

Better players don't stand in AoE dots / keep up there buffs / try to find your pattern of playstyle aka rotation / look at whats being applied to them / show vulnerability to test your DPS / know what buffs you have up.

But sure players wanna make 1vX highlight videos against role players and zerglings that are in PvE gear.

Be my guest πŸ˜‚

Using a dumbed down version of this build to accommodate a 2h burst playstyle will be funny hilarious to see. But know the players that are able to proc this set in the shortest amount of time possible back to back to back with the cooldown will have an advantage.

So I guess if say Affliction for your good players.

Any set your potatoes πŸ₯” players

Reason why I posted proc sets to pair it with in non cp and some as you can keep your playstyle and not worry about how many dots you have. The dot rate should be effeciant to keep up effective single and aoe dps.

@VirtualElizabeth I can adapt ... but not to horrible performance. I refuse to play until it's fixed, doesn't even need to be 100% better, just 30% if be happy.

But since players are having a hard time understanding this build. I am tempted to come back and show them.

@beadabow πŸ‘ If I killed you recently I apologize as it wasn't the way i usually play.

And il be back in mid 2020 - use this build !
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entire mechanic this build is based on was stealth nerfed (Diseased status effect no longer procs major defileon live servers)
    Not sure when it was changed but I think it was recently.