Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mgk sorc

Ozazz
Ozazz
✭✭✭✭

Mgk sorc 42 votes

Nerf magic sorcerer more!
45% 19 votes
Leave magic socerer alone!
54% 23 votes
  • Saril_Durzam
    Saril_Durzam
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leave it bro. More posts dont bring anything good. Let´s work on making the class be useful instead of so many destructive posts.
  • Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    little do they know!
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Saril_Durzam making sorc great again? The only identity he has is in pvp, which is unplayable, like ALL classes right now. so u know. Also i voted nerf him more. Cause i wanna see how far they can go with those nerfs. I mean, i already have only 2 sorc ability on bars, i dare you, nerf hunting curse. I double dare you. Then i will run only bound aegis xd
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only took me like two hours into the new patch to get accused of cheating. On a magsorc with 1.5k spell damage and 27k max magica (Empowered Ward tooltip is a whooping 4.2k).
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually nerf them instead of giving them a buff for every nerf. Which were not really nerfs, they just made their skills as equally powerful to corresponding skills for other classes.

Actually bring them inline instead of buffing them every patch.
  • Saril_Durzam
    Saril_Durzam
    ✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    @Saril_Durzam making sorc great again? The only identity he has is in pvp, which is unplayable, like ALL classes right now. so u know. Also i voted nerf him more. Cause i wanna see how far they can go with those nerfs. I mean, i already have only 2 sorc ability on bars, i dare you, nerf hunting curse. I double dare you. Then i will run only bound aegis xd

Then ZoS would balance magsorc and stamsorc! ;)

Many people is against this change but i think creating many similar threads is not the answer. True, sorc is missing identity and tbh sorc main identity is pets (we still keep vollatile as it´s still doable, despite some bugs).

As my other classes more or less stay unchanged, im testing several builds in MA to see what we can get. Truth is that best skills now seem to be the same as other mag classes: Soultrap, degeneration, scalding rune and Reach. 3 of them will go to my mainbar along pet and Fragment. My backbar still slots shield and daedric curse (along a dot and unstable).

So that means i moved from 9 Sorc skill slots to 4 (2xpet, curse and shield). Petless sorc would slot probably 3 - fragments, shield and surge).

Sucks, but looks like ZoS want that.

And @Zvavi get ready for Q4 passives Sorc nerf.

MMOs need changes so players keep wanting to play them. A Good MMO would bring more content, others create new classes, and some change old classes to become something new. The bad move on ZoS seem that for balance sake, all changes become in general skills which will be played for every class considering how subpar are class skills now. Ive heard Alcast saying "this doesn´t feel like a Sorc anymore". When i did MA yesterday with my Sorc, it was more like when i play my Warden than what i played with my Sorc.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And @Zvavi get ready for Q4 passives Sorc nerf.

My body is ready. Also i dont keep the monkey, screw it, they killed the shield so mag tanking with it will be harsh, so i need the pet probably.
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »
    Actually nerf them instead of giving them a buff for every nerf. Which were not really nerfs, they just made their skills as equally powerful to corresponding skills for other classes.

Actually bring them inline instead of buffing them every patch.

Oh yeah? Please explain to me how Wards compare to Breath of Life, since both are supposedly following the Burst Heal Standard. The only thing they got currently in common is the cost.
  • Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    streak is over performing Nerf it!
    Edited by Ozazz on August 14, 2019 1:47PM
  • Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    lollllll
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    So what are sorcs using for cc now? Are you taking away your ability to stay ranged and using streak or flame clench despite the fact survivability has been nurfed?
  • Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    streak is the way to go on cc atm, btw this is a troll post!