Maintenance for the week of December 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – December 16
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – December 18, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 18, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 18, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)

30 Slot Challenge: show off your Inns!

• Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »
    This is pretty standard, but is my first completed (or nearly so) inn room: Golden Griffon Garret, made to be a guestroom since my Altmer moved into the Alinor Townhouse. I believe I'm at 29 items and plan to add a cheese wedge to the fruit plate once I'm able to craft one. Hopefully it looks welcoming. :)
    w7d0ekza2qcz.png
    jhwdx3a5bztk.png
    u9b14lt1huz6.png

Quite welcoming, indeed. I like it. It feels very cozy. B)

Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    The lighting is so cozy!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you both! :blush:
  • dagrdagaz_5912
    dagrdagaz_5912
    ✭✭✭
    @ErinM31 and @Galen, your Golden Gryphon Garret's look good ! :)
    Although suffering from a to low max item limit :/

My Rosy Lion Inn is almost done, shall post pictures then.

My Golden Gryphon Garret is now a work in progress, becos i found a solution to what i hated most about this room :)
    tjk5cg47ebco.jpg
    And, the Candle Stand on the ceiling is temporary, to get an idea about lighting and reflection.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Galen Agreed! Those Elsweyr furnishings are lovely and that rug especially is gorgeous! :smiley:

@dagrdagaz_5912 Very true and I do wish we could upgrade the larger inn rooms to apartments! Nice work with the Rosy Lion Inn! :) For my taste, I might leave out the tub and plant, to give a bit of breathing room and keep to the warm wood feel, but that's just me, and I'm sure the occupant would be grateful for a warm bath! ;)
  • dagrdagaz_5912
    dagrdagaz_5912
    ✭✭✭
    @dagrdagaz_5912 For my taste, I might leave out the tub and plant, to give a bit of breathing room and keep to the warm wood feel, but that's just me, and I'm sure the occupant would be grateful for a warm bath! ;)

Tnx for the comments, is usefull :)
    I am keeping the plant, it fills the entire corner. The tub though, tnx to u i gave it another look.
    I now feel its to present, in-your-face, perhaps also becos of its color.
    I also kinda have to not thank u for this ;) , becos i dont know yet what to replace it with ;)
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dagrdagaz_5912 For my taste, I might leave out the tub and plant, to give a bit of breathing room and keep to the warm wood feel, but that's just me, and I'm sure the occupant would be grateful for a warm bath! ;)

Tnx for the comments, is usefull :)
    I am keeping the plant, it fills the entire corner. The tub though, tnx to u i gave it another look.
    I now feel its to present, in-your-face, perhaps also becos of its color.
    I also kinda have to not thank u for this ;) , becos i dont know yet what to replace it with ;)

I don’t think you need to replace the tub with anything; I think it’s nice to have some open space in a room and the Rosy Lion is one of the smaller inn rooms. Perhaps a trunk, chest, or similar at the foot of the bed would work well?

I really like what you did with your Golden Gryphon Garret! :smile: The lowered ceiling fits well and allows for a ceiling light — good idea! Everything works together beautifully — the dark wood Alinor furnishings, the green and marble — and the tub fits perfectly in this room! ;)
  • Eirinin
    Eirinin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dont have Elswyr yet, dont know when, no Sugar Bowl Suite thus.
    So, for now my last inn room, the Golden Gryphon Garret;

gdj7zr4v2tpj.jpg
    tawovorue1pr.jpg
    4cklb03e5kdn.jpg
    dmetw7dlep2s.jpg
    14j8pu9ug9b4.jpg
    tl68xznxxggp.jpg
    1t9bnsafoe2p.jpg

Wanted to add more small items to the mirror dresser and marble table, but item limit :/

This is really classy and pretty! What a comfy place to come home to.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ithilis wrote: »
    1jdnwz5a578s.png

I really like how you framed the painting with rocks here. Great room, thanks for sharing!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ithilis - Love this idea. Looks like you can crawl right out between those rocks and into the marsh / fields :)
  • Ithilis
    Ithilis
    ✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Ithilis - Love this idea. Looks like you can crawl right out between those rocks and into the marsh / fields :)

That was indeed intended: like you have a real view over the landscape through windows.
    Nice that you like it!
    Saxhleel
    Power to the Hist
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaisernick wrote: »
    This is my Poison/ outlaw shop done in the ebony flask inn.
    tbettdvxqv9f.png
    8pfbodx3yfaw.png
    di6yvao3m7uu.png

Very cool! :) I’m experimenting with thief / assassin hideout / storeroom ideas in some of my rooms at present. I often have to revise a lot from original ideas but it is a fun challenge. Your outlaws’ shop is looking good! I like the alchemical nature it is taking and love the bounty board! :smiley:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on October 18, 2019 6:10PM
  • Feendish
    Feendish
    Soul Shriven
    So many lovely little builds! I love the inn rooms, because they're perfect for capturing a snippet of an idea.

Ebony Flask Inn Room:
    uw3hrv56fvqf.png

Sugar Bowl Suite:
    n3ml6aep58dj.png

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaisernick wrote: »
    This is my Poison/ outlaw shop done in the ebony flask inn.

I really like your crate poster board! The rest of the room is great, too, but kudos on your creative use of existing furniture to create something else.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't like the Mara's Kiss inn room at first as it is sooo tiny compared to inn rooms in the expansions and most beds simply don't fit. I decided to do something different with it and make it a bolt hole for my Bosmer thief duly appointed Eye of the Queen. ;)

fco32yd01hdo.png

7j2vioew0zhc.png

dlsze91gk78c.png

Edited by Araneae6537 on October 15, 2019 7:18AM
  • dagrdagaz_5912
    dagrdagaz_5912
    ✭✭✭
    swankery wrote: »
    Out of the 20+ homes I've decorated, this is my first 30 slot. Cheers!

Wow, awesome!!
    Fantastic looking small library / study room.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Feendish I love your Ebony Flask inn room! <3 What is the sculpture/relief you have used as a centerpiece?

@swankery Very nice! The stained glass added to the window looks great and love the border you created above the bookshelves with the tapestry! :smiley:
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Feendish - I love the lighting and color scheme of your SBS.

@ErinM31 - the Bosmer leather really compliments the wood in MK.

@swankery - Did you build yourself in to take the overview screenshot?! I really like how you "wallpapered" with the Elsweyr walls. The DB window looks really natural in a place I never would have exected b it to. Kudos!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @markulrich1966 Oooh, I like your doing something different with Mara’s Kiss and like the marble bath you’ve created set off with the colorful Elsweyr towels! :) The animal heads don’t seem quite as fitting, in my opinion. Some Alinor or Elsweyr decor or more lovely plants might better fit the feel perhaps?
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭
    @markulrich1966 Oooh, I like your doing something different with Mara’s Kiss and like the marble bath you’ve created set off with the colorful Elsweyr towels! :) The animal heads don’t seem quite as fitting, in my opinion. Some Alinor or Elsweyr decor or more lovely plants might better fit the feel perhaps?

yeah I initially used it as storage for the animal heads and stuff, I attach a screenshot of how it looked earlier today.

So the heads are just a remain and will be placed somewhere else somewhen :)

ocyrom4tuvlr.png
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    after a long day full of heavy battles, the warrior princess loves to relax in Mara's Kiss public bathhouse ;)

Not visble: the relaxing background music from the singing elsweyr wall, that was placed invisibly.

86pz7h4n53k6.png

s1snsg79do88.png

Fantastic! I hardly recognize the space!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.