Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else have like ZERO regen in combat?

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
MNB with 2k regen here. But get in combat AND NOT get hit with a poison yet have no regen. Wonder if anyone else is getting this?
  • Zevrro
    Zevrro
    ✭✭✭✭
    You mean you aren't recovering any resources at all or it just doesn't feel like you have 2k regen?
    @Zevrro PC-EU
    CP 1200+
    Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan
    Magicka Nightblade

AD | Zevrro
    | Magicka Nightblade | AR43 |
    AD | Zevrro II | Magicka Nightblade | AR50 | 09-02-2019 |
    DC | Not Zevrro | Magicka Nightblade | AR33 |
    EP | Ževrro | Magicka Nightblade | AR14 |
    Other PvP Characters
    AD | Zevrro VII | Stamina Warden | AR33 |
    AD | Zevrro XII | Magicka Warden | AR22 |
    DC | Not Zevrro II | Magicka Warden | AR14 |
    DC | Necrotic Zevrro | Magicka Necromancer | AR17 |
    EP | Real-Skyice | Stamina Warden | AR10 |

>156m AP
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like every new patch, I regen less, in the days after the patch hits, even though my regen is the same. I do not regen well in lag. I think more people play right after patch and cause even more lag, and there was quite a bit of it last night in OW CP. And also for me if it is laggy, heavy attacking to get resources back isn't working that great.
    Edited by Hexquisite on August 13, 2019 10:38PM
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I mean like not regeniing when in combat with a player in cyrodil. Wearing BT and VD. I can’t even get to a second rotation and no magic. Never had this problem before the patch.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed this on my StamNecro lately. It just don't regen in combat since patch.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L2Build
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    L2Build

Lol trying. But something is broke I just can’t pin point the problem other than my build obviously lol
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Breton? They changed the way cost reduction stacks. May be affecting Breton + light armor (+ cost reduction enchants, if using those).
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a Breton. A Dunmer but I may be race changing soon to one. I don’t get it. No issue with sustain before patch no it’s like full magic to empty in not time.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and I am using the blue drink with 419 regen. Tomorrow I’ll try a different food and drink and see if that is the problem because it’s like the drink isn’t even working.
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are not crazy. This happens to me after a patch all the time. Using blue drink. Might try to refresh that.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve felt like I need more sustain because the cost of abilities are up, but haven’t been paying attention to see if my regen is broken.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MNB with 2k regen here. But get in combat AND NOT get hit with a poison yet have no regen. Wonder if anyone else is getting this?

Do you play with harness magicka ?
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not play with harness. Just got home from work. Gonna try different food and see what up.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean... 2k Regen and you tap out? What's your mag pool? 2k on magnb is totally fine
  • Zevrro
    Zevrro
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mean... 2k Regen and you tap out? What's your mag pool? 2k on magnb is totally fine

If anything its overkill.
    @Zevrro PC-EU
    CP 1200+
    Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan
    Magicka Nightblade

AD | Zevrro
    | Magicka Nightblade | AR43 |
    AD | Zevrro II | Magicka Nightblade | AR50 | 09-02-2019 |
    DC | Not Zevrro | Magicka Nightblade | AR33 |
    EP | Ževrro | Magicka Nightblade | AR14 |
    Other PvP Characters
    AD | Zevrro VII | Stamina Warden | AR33 |
    AD | Zevrro XII | Magicka Warden | AR22 |
    DC | Not Zevrro II | Magicka Warden | AR14 |
    DC | Necrotic Zevrro | Magicka Necromancer | AR17 |
    EP | Real-Skyice | Stamina Warden | AR10 |

>156m AP
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, kinda left like that first after patch but then i turned on combat metrics and looked into magicka drain and apparently someone might have been spamming healing ward way too much when isn't needed..
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Believe me I know I usually only run with 1700 regen. Wasn’t maintains so I took blue drink and still not maintaining. Tried different drinks and food same thing. But here is the weird thing. In PVE with less than 1k regen I’m able to maintain full dps rotation wth????
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i usually find everyone else doesnt run out of resources.
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update. Took all armors and weps and jewelry off. Disabled all food and drink buffs. Put all amors and such back on. Drank the drink and now no more problem. Weird as hell. But glad it’s fixed.
  • mongoLC
    mongoLC
    ✭✭✭✭
    NP brah just heavy attack and do nothing else :smile:

Wish they'd get a new lead tired of it as well.
    Edited by mongoLC on August 15, 2019 1:40AM