Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Make corrosive armour scale off highest stat

brandoncoffmannub18_ESO
Onslaught grants spell pen but I don't want to use a 2 hander on a mag toon... it feels dirty.
Raise your arguments, not your insults.

Jodynn PC NA

PvE and PvP

MagDK
StamDK
  • Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a bad suggestion, but Magicka builds can already have very high Spell Penetration without even using Spinner's set, for example. My MagDK build has 9.4k penetration before using Ele Drain, so a burst Ulti like Leap seems better in all scenarios.
    Edited by Vermethys on August 14, 2019 5:21PM
    PC EU CP1300+
    StamDK Main (PvE/PvP)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] -- Blackrose Executioner (AR26)
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] -- Forge Breaker (AR23)

My Builds:
  • brandoncoffmannub18_ESO
    Vermethys wrote: »
    Not a bad suggestion, but Magicka builds can already have very high Spell Penetration without even using Spinner's set, for example. My MagDK build has 9.4k penetration before using Ele Drain, so a burst Ulti like Leap seems better in all scenarios.

Tanks with 33k resistances and pariah purge spamming and block mitigation, persistence is more important in these cases.
    Raise your arguments, not your insults.

Jodynn PC NA

PvE and PvP

MagDK
    StamDK
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vermethys wrote: »

Tanks with 33k resistances and pariah purge spamming and block mitigation, persistence is more important in these cases.

It shouls have never, ever been "fixed" like Onslaught. It was THE way stamDKs could mke some kind of use of their DoTs.
    The biggest problem within this game is the lack imagination on its player base and its developers...
    DragonKNIGHT KNIGHT!!!! not Dragonscoundrel, neither Dragonarcher....
    ― Our enemy was bold so we were bolder... our enemy was strong so we were stronger...

― Then, why did you lose?

― Our enemy was stupid...
    When it comes to crap, big-time, major league crap, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims, ZoS. No contest. No contest. ZoS. ZoS easily has the greatest crap story ever told. Think about it: ZoS has actually convinced people, that there's a balance patch, coming next chapter, which will make you do everything you want do, at any hour, every day. And this balance patch has a special list of things it wants you to do. And if you don't do any of these things, it has a special place, full of lag and zergs and bleeds and procs and nerfs, where he will send you to die and suffer and respec and die and give AP and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But it loves you. It loves you, and it has lag! It always has lag! It's all-fun, all-perfect, all-lore, and all-challenging, somehow just can't handle lag! ZoS takes in millions of dollars, they pay no high-end servers, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good crap story. Holy Proc!