The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Make corrosive armour scale off highest stat

Jodynn
Jodynn
✭✭✭✭✭
Onslaught grants spell pen but I don't want to use a 2 hander on a mag toon... it feels dirty.
Jodynn PC NA
PvE and PvP MagDK
The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a bad suggestion, but Magicka builds can already have very high Spell Penetration without even using Spinner's set, for example. My MagDK build has 9.4k penetration before using Ele Drain, so a burst Ulti like Leap seems better in all scenarios.
    Edited by Vermethys on August 14, 2019 5:21PM
    PC EU CP1400+
    In-game Username: Vermilion98

Characters & Builds
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] (AR28)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] (AR28)

My Builds:
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vermethys wrote: »
    Not a bad suggestion, but Magicka builds can already have very high Spell Penetration without even using Spinner's set, for example. My MagDK build has 9.4k penetration before using Ele Drain, so a burst Ulti like Leap seems better in all scenarios.

Tanks with 33k resistances and pariah purge spamming and block mitigation, persistence is more important in these cases.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vermethys wrote: »

Tanks with 33k resistances and pariah purge spamming and block mitigation, persistence is more important in these cases.

It shouls have never, ever been "fixed" like Onslaught. It was THE way stamDKs could mke some kind of use of their DoTs.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique