Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

DOnT like this meta?

GhostofDatthaw
GhostofDatthaw
✭✭✭✭
So a dot meta is strange. And when multiple people stack dots on you.. you die.. it happens...

But all in all. Dots aren't that bad imo.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoT meta is not strange or new . Starting sentences with a conjunction is however .
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't played much since monday, but what I was able to play (with old builds) felt like a step forward. AoE DoTs should have never been higher dmg sources compared to single target DoTs

In fact, I'm highly considering running healing staff front bar on my magicka chars to counter DoTs, which is an option, compared to the previous meta of kill or die in 3 secs.
    Edited by Xvorg on August 14, 2019 3:51PM
    The biggest problem within this game is the lack imagination on its player base and its developers...
    DragonKNIGHT KNIGHT!!!! not Dragonscoundrel, neither Dragonarcher....
    ― Our enemy was bold so we were bolder... our enemy was strong so we were stronger...

― Then, why did you lose?

― Our enemy was stupid...
    When it comes to crap, big-time, major league crap, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims, ZoS. No contest. No contest. ZoS. ZoS easily has the greatest crap story ever told. Think about it: ZoS has actually convinced people, that there's a balance patch, coming next chapter, which will make you do everything you want do, at any hour, every day. And this balance patch has a special list of things it wants you to do. And if you don't do any of these things, it has a special place, full of lag and zergs and bleeds and procs and nerfs, where he will send you to die and suffer and respec and die and give AP and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But it loves you. It loves you, and it has lag! It always has lag! It's all-fun, all-perfect, all-lore, and all-challenging, somehow just can't handle lag! ZoS takes in millions of dollars, they pay no high-end servers, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good crap story. Holy Proc!
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So a dot meta is strange. And when multiple people stack dots on you.. you die.. it happens...

But all in all. Dots aren't that bad imo.

Multiple ppl even attacking u with light attack might get u killed,

Dots can be easily purge, L2P
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    In before thread lock ...
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ daa'Vaaliánia - Magicka Warden (Dunmer) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Dro-r'Aahni Bright-Paws - Magicka Necromancer (Khajiit) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial) ~ Azhnakha gra-Shugarz - Stamina Necromancer (Orc) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    DoT meta is not strange or new . Starting sentences with a conjunction is however .

And what is so strange about the way I write. Because it seems to flow very well. However I guess I can see how people find it funny. But I think it reads very pleasant.