The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DOnT like this meta?

GhostofDatthaw
GhostofDatthaw
✭✭✭✭✭
So a dot meta is strange. And when multiple people stack dots on you.. you die.. it happens...

But all in all. Dots aren't that bad imo.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoT meta is not strange or new . Starting sentences with a conjunction is however .
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't played much since monday, but what I was able to play (with old builds) felt like a step forward. AoE DoTs should have never been higher dmg sources compared to single target DoTs

In fact, I'm highly considering running healing staff front bar on my magicka chars to counter DoTs, which is an option, compared to the previous meta of kill or die in 3 secs.
    Edited by Xvorg on August 14, 2019 3:51PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So a dot meta is strange. And when multiple people stack dots on you.. you die.. it happens...

But all in all. Dots aren't that bad imo.

Multiple ppl even attacking u with light attack might get u killed,

Dots can be easily purge, L2P
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In before thread lock ...
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoT meta is not strange or new . Starting sentences with a conjunction is however .

And what is so strange about the way I write. Because it seems to flow very well. However I guess I can see how people find it funny. But I think it reads very pleasant.