Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zenimax please just stop

VinayExile
VinayExile
✭✭✭✭
The sheer amount of broken class skills and mechanics is becoming something that is ruining the whole experience.
Throw the obvious, buffing buyable skill lines for real money in the mix and the insanely bad performance.

And what do you end up with?

The elder scrolls online, the game in its worst state ever.

Please just stop pumping out dlc and take a few months to only fix the issues that really really need to be fixed now.

You cannot even siege anymore, wich is the primary play in pvp?! ( this is sarcastic because they buffed siege, but really.... siege like rams and ballistas teleporting evrywhere for 2 months now)
Its pathetic.
Edited by VinayExile on August 14, 2019 1:49PM
  • Cheezits94
    Cheezits94
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you mean you can't siege? oo
    If you can't even spell sets, locations and items, you probably have no clue what you even are talking about.

Tamriel, not Tamerial, Temerial or Tamériál
    Alkosh, not Alkoash
    Dolmen, not Dolman
    Olorime, not Oloramie
    Sorcerer, not Sorceror
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cheezits94 wrote: »
    What do you mean you can't siege? oo

Rams disappearing or bugging out, ballistas bugging shooting straight at the floor siege teleporting to random places such as inside the keep
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP raises valid points, people complain about OP’s signature. Sounds about right; ESO forums, business as per usual.
  • The_Old_Goat
    The_Old_Goat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as we're nitpicking about cyrodiil stuff, how about that you can't use a door synergy while crouching? Please fix that stuff!
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    Or read on mobile so have no idea about signatures whatsoever.....

Agreed. Nothing to see here.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yea. I myself made multiple threads about necro skills blastbones and syphon not working properly.
    BB locking up not being able to be used, syphon turning your char around not casting it.

It all came to deaf ears. Yet you can avoid these issues now by running maelstrom dualwield.

DISGUSTING
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a few weeks ago you complained that pvp is nothing but a siege simulator and demanded they do something to change it. :trollface:
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta love how all the comments about "OMG it is so broken" and "the game is in the worst state ever" seem to ALWAYS come from people who focus on 4% of the game, PvP.

The same people who were overjoyed when Bosmers got gutted of an attribute that defined them for 25 years. The same people who explained that it was so much better that way, especially for PvP (which is debatable), and that no one cared about stealth gameplay anyway.

So... Well, no one cares about PvP. You're better off this way anyway.

My statement is wrong ? I know it is. But not any more wrong than saying Bosmers are better that way opr no one cares about stealth. No more wrong than gutting nightbaldes from their top assassination skill to make it a weak AF defensive skill, because obviously you want to prepare a good meatshield when you're about to silently assassinate someone. No more wrong that laughing at PvE folks for the past year, at every patch, as all the adjustments that happend were made to accomodate a bunch of whiners.

Newt time you folks care to laugh about someone's favourite class / race / character being broken by some update, remember you might be next.
  • Berserkerkitten
    Berserkerkitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, you're really bitter about that bosmer thing. :grin:
    Nobody cares about your endless list of terribly-named characters.
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally had my fill with PvP and stopped playing it. The lag and bugs just became to much to enjoy. It just continues to get worse and worse.
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My experience isn't ruined at all, pvp is still fun, the sieges work without issues, the patch is good and the changes to dots fresh and interesting. Maybe it's my high lvl of adaptation ability but still nothing to complain about.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sadly, I am. I've been playing a stealthy Bosmer in every single Elder Scroll game in at least one playthrough since 2002. Been playing a stealthy Bosmer in ESO for 4 years. Completely removing the option while spitting on 25 years of established lore did make me quite bitter. I almost quit playing because of that.

And people trying to justify a meaningless change and making fun of people who cared about their character identity enough not to change to Khajiit didn't make it any better.

Not saying I am glad people have to go through the same crap. I'm not at all. But maybe that will teach a thing or two to some people who would easily forget that they might be next to be gutted. The lack of empathy is astounding.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You cannot even siege anymore, wich is the primary play in pvp?!
    Its pathetic.

Do we need to even say anything else.
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you all, there's a lot that needs fixing before further DLC is released...
    or just start again and release ESO 2. ;)
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already announced performance fixes are coming. Lets see what they can do.
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part of me wants to watch it fall. o:)
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VinayExile wrote: »
    The sheer amount of broken class skills and mechanics is becoming something that is ruining the whole experience.
    Throw the obvious buffing buyable skill lines for real money in the mix and the insanely bad preformance.

And what do we end up with?

The elder scrolls online, the game in its worst state ever.

Please just stop pumping out dlc and take a few months to only fix the issues that really really need to be fixed now.

You cannot even siege anymore, wich is the primary play in pvp?! ( this is sarcastic, but siege like rams really dont work )
    Its pathetic.

[P].[E].[R].[F].[O].[R].[M].[A].[N].[C].[E]
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirMewser wrote: »
    Part of me wants to watch it fall. o:)

It's not just performance, it's also the class skills that they "fix" but still dont work after years of changes.
    Skills like streak, shade, draining shot, blastbones , you name it.

Seeing the problems and amount of fixes they say they're doing and never actually fix anything I have zero faith in any performance fixes or adjustments ever to make a difference.
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! Just a friendly reminder, as some off-topic posts have been removed, to keep the thread on-topic, constructive and civil.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

(S)he has every rgiht to be, the nerfs their post refers to are typical of ZOS approach to this game: pander to the PVP whiners and ignore PVEers with a middle finger.

Name ONE change which benefited PVEers at the expense of PVPers, you'll struggle!
    ZOS_RogerJ wrote: »
    Greetings! Just a friendly reminder, as some off-topic posts have been removed, to keep the thread on-topic, constructive and civil.

Because sitting round the campfire singing Kumbyah is a constructive way to look at what you've done to this game since launch?
    Edited by KerinKor on August 14, 2019 5:49PM