Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RIP PC EU SERVER

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Everyone in PvP just crashed
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dots?
  • Ulfgarde
    Ulfgarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NERF THE DOTS
    Very athletic eso player
    PC EU
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hashtag_ wrote: »
    Dots?

No, the server actually crashed and kick my group, someone is now in a 200+ queue
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again? Earlier everyone got booted too... performance went down again this patch.

When you think performance get cant worse, zos will find a way.
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dots.....dots....dOts....DOTS.....DoTs
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yes
  • Sovegreina
    Sovegreina
    ✭✭
    Yeah, it just keeps getting worse.
    constant lag and dc's
    EU | PC
    Nebarius - High Elf Sorcerer
    CP800 - Tribune
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, we recently started deploying a hotfix that should help with some of the crashes you've been experiencing since Scalebreaker launched yesterday. This will take some time to fully apply, but you should start to see improvements later tonight going into tomorrow.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, we recently started deploying a hotfix that should help with some of the crashes you've been experiencing since Scalebreaker launched yesterday. This will take some time to fully apply, but you should start to see improvements later tonight going into tomorrow.

Awesome, so far no more crashes as of yet, touches a Wood-Elf, no wait that sounds bad
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems that ZOS is patching the game with duct tape, that has holes in it, and requires more duct-tape, (that also has holes in it), and it requires more duct-tape... and more... and more... just LOL.
    duct-tape-champion-of-the-year-3081930.png
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerfing PvE magsorcs AoE worked well to improve performance, didn't it? >:)
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty clear that it's too hard for server to keep tracking all this dots. Another bad call in terms of performance. Oh my
  • KageNin
    KageNin
    ✭✭✭
    BRING MOAR DOTS!!! :D
    edited due to misspell
    Edited by KageNin on August 13, 2019 9:07PM
  • Borys_Finlay
    Borys_Finlay
    Soul Shriven
    Same thing happend yesterday on pc na, mass roll back in cyrodill, everyone got booted, and even a keep that we captured went back to the previous owner.

But overall i think the latency went down a bit. My latency "clock" at the bottom of my page was always red (300+). Now im getting 220, which is much better, but still isnt as good as last year, I used to get 150.
  • Miloscpolski
    Miloscpolski
    ✭✭✭

just nerf dots
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was it hotfixed whatever reason of cyro being completely unplayable with minimal 999+ ping after update?
  • KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Gina, was this for both servers or only PC EU, thanks!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    KappaKid83 wrote: »

It was on PC NA and EU.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Strange to see this message without some apologies or some empathy, makes the case you people really dont care.....
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was on PC NA and EU.

Thank you!
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It was on PC NA and EU.

Thank you. The crashes have been pretty frequent.
  • Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WoppaBoem wrote: »

Strange to see this message without some apologies or some empathy, makes the case you people really dont care.....

They implementing a fix asap so why still bashing then? You really demand a apology?
    also known as Overlich.
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU

No problems yesterday but today BG was unplayable. 100% lag, then normal for 30 seconds, complete stop again. Was kicked off the server at the end of the match and cannot log in again. Error 200.

It looks like many providers in Germany have problems this afternoon- maybe there is a disturbance at the backbone/servers in Frankfurt.
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭

They implementing a fix asap so why still bashing then? You really demand a apology?

For some reasons, I think they may be expecting this kind of apology:

• Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ardaghion wrote: »

For some reasons, I think they may be expecting this kind of apology:

lol that was a good one :D made me laugh
    also known as Overlich.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

https://youtu.be/8a5OcWIqgAI
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    honestly, apologies are pointless anyways. Id like to be able to log in though :/
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just upgrade your PC's I have no lag whatsoever
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    todokete wrote: »
    Just upgrade your PC's I have no lag whatsoever

I also have no lag in overland and housing. What's your point?
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blame sloads