Cloaking nightblade and Entropy

fred4
fred4
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
When Entropy returns health, there is a little blue spark animation from the target to yourself. This now happens every 2 seconds. Would I be correct in saying that enemies can see this as well? I presume this will expose your location in cloak? If so, ZOS: Can you please remove this animation? There are enough ways you can be detected without shooting yourself in the foot.
PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost every buff you cast has some glowy sparkles attached to it, and none of them have ever been visible to your opponents during cloak.
    It would be safe to assume that Soul Trap wouldn’t pull you out of stealth for the same reason that your enemies can’t see the green glow from Rally.
    Edited by Jimmy_The_Fixer on August 13, 2019 2:27PM
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Almost every buff you cast has some glowy sparkles attached to it, and none of them have ever been visible to your opponents during cloak.
    It would be safe to assume that Soul Trap wouldn’t pull you out of stealth for the same reason that your enemies can’t see the green glow from Rally.
    I'm talking about the blue spark that travels from the target, through the air, back to the aggressor every time the aggressor heals with Entropy. Not a glow.
    Edited by fred4 on August 13, 2019 4:41PM
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Test it with a friend in a duel. Then let is know. Easy to test.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EtTuBrutus wrote: »

I'd love to if I wasn't on console.

If you do test it, try it also with enemy bystanders to see if they also see the blue spark every two seconds (or if only the caster does).
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you do test it, try it also with enemy bystanders to see if they also see the blue spark every two seconds (or if only the caster does).

You can test it on console just as easily
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You can test it on console just as easily

The blue spark doesn't animate every 2s on console. This was a change with Scalebreaker.

So it's difficult to recreate something that hasn't taken effect yet.
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's good. Cloak needed better soft-counters.