The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Damage shield based Templar build

Maxdevil
Maxdevil
✭✭✭
Hi what do you guys think,I’m using sun shield to proc sets
Infernal Guardian
Trinimac valor
Overwhelming surge
All set can proc every 5-6sec(Trinimac and Guardian) when I use sun shield dealing a lot of damage

I have a nice substain with Trinimac valor too giving me 5000life every time I use a damage shield(5sec cooldown) and some nice Magicka recovery and Magicka pool

I was still thinking about others skills
"Maxdevil knows much, and tells some. Maxdevil knows many things others do not."
Pc-Na
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭
    Trinimac have now 100% chance to proc with a damage shield
    "Maxdevil knows much, and tells some. Maxdevil knows many things others do not."
    Pc-Na
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post a video is love to see it
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭
    I still need a lot of transmute to have all trait I need lol
    Pc-Na
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh you're just thinking about it, i thought you'd tried it already.
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah xd
    Pc-Na
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am pretty sure it doesn't self-proc, but only if you shield an ally.
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

Aren't you friends with yourself??
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭

Yes you can self proc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRIM_5DSatk
    Pc-Na
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's self procable I wonder if it would proc from ice heart. Just out of curiosity
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t think so you need to cast I think
    Pc-Na
  • No_Division
    No_Division
    ✭✭✭
    Maxdevil wrote: »

Yes you can self proc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRIM_5DSatk

that looks really inefficient from a PVP/DD's perspective. Looks cool on paper, till you watch the part where he cast 5-6 shields in a row and then waits a second for the burst to happen. IDK any players that are going to let you stay near that shiny orb lol.