The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

resourses EU server pc

tthhyyss
tthhyyss
✭✭✭
For no reason at all i'm having less magicka (allmost 1k) on my frontbar, then on my backbar... on frontbar i even have mages guild abbilitys and all passives unlocked... And no its not some passives i miss with certain abiliitys slotted etc...
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tthhyyss wrote: »
    For no reason at all i'm having less magicka (allmost 1k) on my frontbar, then on my backbar... on frontbar i even have mages guild abbilitys and all passives unlocked... And no its not some passives i miss with certain abiliitys slotted etc...

It's an old bug. Resources that should be applied to the bar where abilities are slotted in display as they would be added to the other bar, but if you will check tooltips of skills like shields or based on that resource it works ok so it's just a visual bug.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge