Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lightening Destructive Clench Stun Removal

niteowl57
niteowl57
Soul Shriven
I really want it back. Knocking the enemy to the ground was my favorite thing to do. :'(:(:'(
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then take the other morph?
  • uFuqinwitme
    uFuqinwitme
    ✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »

The other morph of Clench is Reach, which does not have CC either.
    Al Mualim: Before you go, I have a question for you.
    Altaïr: Of course.
    Al Mualim: What is the truth?
    Altaïr: We place faith in ourselves. We see the world the way it really is, and hope that one day all mankind might see the same.
    Al Mualim: What is the world then?
    Altaïr: An illusion. One which we can either submit to, as most do, or transcend.
    Al Mualim: What is it to transcend?
    Altaïr: To recognize nothing is true and everything is permitted. That laws arise not from divinity, but reason. I understand now that our Creed does not command us to be free. It commands us to be wise.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »

As above said, they removed the stun from all morph of Shock Clench. They only one that stuns is 15m Flame Clench which is a knock back stun.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did love that stun :/
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they removed it because they couldn't make it work reasonably with block. When you'd get stunned because you needed to block before the projectile animation was visible... bet ZOS couldn't fix that for some reason.
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Should’ve gave warden and necro a better stun before nerfing this one.
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    Should’ve gave warden and necro a better stun before nerfing this one.
    And sorc....s