Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ravager set Live 5.1.5

Davadin
Davadin
✭✭✭✭✭
Never saw this on PTS as well....
Ravager
OLD: When you deal melee damage, you have an 8% chance to increase your Weapon Damage by 645 for 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
NEW: Each time you attempt to reduce the target’s Physical or Spell Resistance, you gain a stack of Ravager for 5 seconds, increasing your Weapon Damage by 125. You can gain a stack every 1 second. At 4 stacks, the duration doubles but cannot be refreshed.

As a Nox breath spamming stamDK, i'm kinda excited with this.

Looks like 7th and Ravage could be my Heavy setup.... (i've always hated Fury that needs a lot of stacking before its effective)
August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *cough*razorcaltrops*cough*
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    *cough* night mother's gaze *cough*
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *cough* Fury also got changed *cough*
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much coughing in this thread here have some triple soothing action;

Halls-Sugar-Free-Tripple-Soothing-Action-Cough-Drops-Mountain-Menthol-312546622296.jpg

yw
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, those three sets still may be viable.

I confirmed it is still easy to get 20 stacks of Fury with multiple mobs hitting you-- but not with a single mob, I don't htink, since from a single target a stack can only be generated every half second (that seems to be what the description now means).
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    *cough*razorcaltrops*cough*

cost too much for a lot less damage. it's off my bar (except im playing zergling in a zergfest)
    fred4 wrote: »
    *cough* Fury also got changed *cough*

i dont have Fury.... and too lazy to gold another set...
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fury/Hundings medium is sounding kind of strong for heals/damage. Might run Ravagers until I find all the Fury jewels.
  • ATomiX69
    ATomiX69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ravager is ~446.42 avg wpn damage if you have it under perfect circumstances.
    Fury is 457.5 avg wpn damage if you have it under perfect circumstances.
    Truth is 450 wpn damage which you will realistically have 90%+ uptime on in CP-PvP.
    Id 100% run truth over ravager and fury on every medium build if its in CP environment, and if youre a stamblade or stamplar that can proc off balance without CP passives in noncp as well.
    Edited by ATomiX69 on August 13, 2019 10:02AM
    smurf account
    New PvP content when?
    Better cyro performance when?
    Farmed about 3 GO's worth of AP
    world 3rd immortal redeemer (22.02.18) and other not noteworthy trifectas
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATomiX69 wrote: »
    Truth is 450 wpn damage which you will realistically have 90%+ uptime on in CP-PvP.

this is not quite true.

maybe if im medium build and have CP set that sets enemy off balance when i dodge.

my heavy setup doesnt have that. so when do i set my enemy OB?
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    Fury/Hundings medium is sounding kind of strong for heals/damage. Might run Ravagers until I find all the Fury jewels.

yeah, nah. i tried Fury, and it took too long to get a decent buildup.

but also tried Ravager and yes i can proc with Nox breath, but they HAVE TO HIT before it register (in comparison, Seething Fury i can just spam Nox to build up) so Ravager is not really reliable source.

i'm sticking to Deadly Strike for now coz my green claw's DoT is at 23k lol.... but trying out Spriggan coz chances are Onslaught may still miss so the uptime is kinda slow. Spriggan is an all-around pen bonus.
  • ATomiX69
    ATomiX69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »

this is not quite true.

maybe if im medium build and have CP set that sets enemy off balance when i dodge.

If youre fighting outnumbered you will have such uptimes.
    Ofc if youre a zergling the set is useless.
    Proccing off Balance has no cd in pvp and if youre fighting 2-3 people I can guarantee you that truth is gonna be close to 100% up.
    But zerglings wont understand that.
    Edited by ATomiX69 on August 13, 2019 1:15PM
    smurf account
    New PvP content when?
    Better cyro performance when?
    Farmed about 3 GO's worth of AP
    world 3rd immortal redeemer (22.02.18) and other not noteworthy trifectas
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

this is not quite true.

Proccing off Balance has no cd in pvp and if youre fighting 2-3 people I can guarantee you that truth is gonna be close to 100% up.

That's less of an "Zergling" issue and more of an "it only works with your CP setup" one. But then again, if you decide to run Truth, you'd probably allocate CP in that way anyway.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

this is not quite true.

i solo 90% of the time and i just said i dont have CP to set people off balance when i dodge.

how exactly fighting 1vX sets my enemy off balance? interrupting when they cast?

SURE when i have my med build and i got the CP setup, 1 dodge roll in a 1vX would get 5-10 off-balance, easy.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

this is not quite true.

That's less of an "Zergling" issue and more of an "it only works with your CP setup" one. But then again, if you decide to run Truth, you'd probably allocate CP in that way anyway.

well, if i run truth jewel/weapon perhaps, yes. but truth is heavy only, no?

why would i'd be roll-dodging with heavy armor?
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

this is not quite true.

Put it on your jewels, weapons, chest and legs.... you've got the idea.
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm using it on my stamsorc with a night mother crafted sets and a troll king : it's perfect. <3<3<3
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sarousse wrote: »
    I'm using it on my stamsorc with a night mother crafted sets and a troll king : it's perfect. <3<3<3

Me too. But I'm still clinging on Blood Spawn. High uptime on Onslaught penetration is too nice to pass up.
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on August 13, 2019 4:07PM
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Me too. But I'm still clinging on Blood Spawn. High uptime on Onslaught penetration is too nice to pass up.

same. love my Valkyn as more health is generally good in Cyro, and a bit of BOOM is nice. Troll King really really good too, but I found BS still strike the perfect balance of defense and offense.

this is not quite true.

Put it on your jewels, weapons, chest and legs.... you've got the idea.

yes i just tried this (ran home for lunch JUST TO TURN ESO FOR 10 MIN LOL), med build is Deadly Strike for cheese DoT, with Ravager jewel/armor. it's not Truth so im not touching the CP. it feels good, great stat.

but again, the problem is ur Nox need to HIT someone for Ravage to register. realistically, playing solo can be a little tough get all 4, all within 5 sec of each other. would light-attack with a 2H maul counts as decreasing ur enemy's armor? lol

I think i might end up with Deadly Strike med with 7th Legion jewel/weap, coz the health regen and "guaranteed" 350 wd is nice and safe.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭

but also tried Ravager and yes i can proc with Nox breath, but they HAVE TO HIT before it register (in comparison, Seething Fury i can just spam Nox to build up) so Ravager is not really reliable source.

i'm sticking to Deadly Strike for now coz my green claw's DoT is at 23k lol.... but trying out Spriggan coz chances are Onslaught may still miss so the uptime is kinda slow. Spriggan is an all-around pen bonus.

Both those are good but I like the extra healing and crit heals are life on a Stam DK
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Both those are good but I like the extra healing and crit heals are life on a Stam DK

u talking about 7th? deadly, Spriggan, Fury doesn't have heals, doesn't it?
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The direct damage increase from Sprig/Deadly is real nice but Hundings gives alot of crit and pure WD for heals. Pairing it with Fury/Ravager/7th is good because you can leave jewelry healthy and run lava foot food and transmute 1 infused WD. Fury has the best set bonuses (imo) and a real strong weapon damage boost for great heals (that crit, alot) and a decently long kill combo window.

Nothing new here, easy to figure out, just vigor is so strong previously that getting a few crits helped but wasn't exactly necessary. Now with DoTs pacing almost equally or faster then a non crit vigor you could now consider it to be.

Never really understood why people think 5%ish damage reduction between heavy/medium was such a big deal. It more then makes up for it with recovery/WD if you stack it and what's the big difference between a 10k smack vs a 10.5k smack.
    Edited by Lokey0024 on August 15, 2019 5:04AM
  • EnOeZ
    EnOeZ
    ✭✭✭✭

Just thank you ! <3
  • BlackMadara
    BlackMadara
    ✭✭✭✭

The direct damage increase from Sprig/Deadly is real nice but Hundings gives alot of crit and pure WD for heals. Pairing it with Fury/Ravager/7th is good because you can leave jewelry healthy and run lava foot food and transmute 1 infused WD. Fury has the best set bonuses (imo) and a real strong weapon damage boost for great heals (that crit, alot) and a decently long kill combo window.

Nothing new here, easy to figure out, just vigor is so strong previously that getting a few crits helped but wasn't exactly necessary. Now with DoTs pacing almost equally or faster then a non crit vigor you could now consider it to be.

Never really understood why people think 5%ish damage reduction between heavy/medium was such a big deal. It more then makes up for it with recovery/WD if you stack it and what's the big difference between a 10k smack vs a 10.5k smack.

I find it's more the trade off in defensive mechanics. Heavy's off stat regen, stam return when blocking, and increased healing promotes blocking and utility skill use. Medium's regen, sprint speed, and dodge cost reduction promotes evasion. Of course you can stand and fight in medium and evade in heavy, but the armors have their own inherent strengths.