The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Sprinting while mounted now stops when out of stamina

djodars
djodars
✭✭✭
As per the title, when you're mounted, you cannot infinitely sprint anymore. When you're out of stamina, the mount stops sprinting and the stamina starts regenerating.

Is this an intended change that was left out of the patch notes or is it a bug introduced in the newest patch (5.1.5)?
  • Amarthiul
    Amarthiul
    ✭✭✭
    I'm experiencing this too. Can't see anything in the patch notes.

A guildmate suggested putting 120 points into the Tower CP tree to get the War Mount passive (remove all mount Stamina costs outside of combat) so it won't happen. As a temporary fix it's not a horrible idea.
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is super annoying on newer characters with no access to CP. Fingers crossed for a quick fix :/
  • Amarthiul
    Amarthiul
    ✭✭✭
    Zorrin wrote: »
    This is super annoying on newer characters with no access to CP. Fingers crossed for a quick fix :/

You can still assign and benefit from your unlocked CP when you're under level 50.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amarthiul wrote: »

You can still assign and benefit from your unlocked CP when you're under level 50.

I believe they are referring to New players who have no CP yet.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Amarthiul
    Amarthiul
    ✭✭✭
    majulook wrote: »
    Amarthiul wrote: »

I believe they are referring to New players who have no CP yet.

I thought it was probably that, but best to make sure anyway :)
  • b.a.zwiersneb18_ESO
    b.a.zwiersneb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    djodars wrote: »
    As per the title, when you're mounted, you cannot infinitely sprint anymore. When you're out of stamina, the mount stops sprinting and the stamina starts regenerating.

Is this an intended change that was left out of the patch notes or is it a bug introduced in the newest patch (5.1.5)?

I would also like to know