Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hozzins Folly , wheres the Frost Disguise ????

DunmWind
DunmWind
Soul Shriven
So im doing this Hozzins Folly quest , i stole the disguise from the bandit & logged off when i logged on the disguise isnt there , not in the appearence not in the inventory so what should i do ????
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to get another disguise. Sometimes they are in backpacks or other containers or just kill some bandits and loot one from them.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • DunmWind
    DunmWind
    Soul Shriven
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    You should be able to get another disguise. Sometimes they are in backpacks or other containers or just kill some bandits and loot one from them.

Well killed alot of bandits but cant find the disguise , so i don´t know what to do to be honest & you need it to enter the mine so
    Edited by DunmWind on August 12, 2019 1:29PM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Search your inventory again. You probably have one in there and overlooked it.
    If there's none in your inventory, you can find them easily from baskets and bags in that area, or on the bandits.
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI - Disguises are in Miscellaneous in your inventory now, not sure when that happened!
    Make sure its not there in your inventory, once you have it they stop dropping... that COULD be why you aren't getting it again
    & there's a basket in one of the tents there, when I lost mine I kept going back to the basket.

Good Luck!
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • DunmWind
    DunmWind
    Soul Shriven
    Found it!!!! thanks alot all for your kind posts truly thanks!!!!