The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Patch Notes 5.1.5

arena25
arena25
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello, all, it's that time again! It's Patch Day, and with it, the time for the Patch Notes (Natch Potes?) meme gods to be sated again.

Now, for those of you who are new here, allow your favorite Lord, Lord Arena25, to explain the rules and regulations. Patch Notes/Natch Potes threads are set up once maintenance goes down, and are there for you to post memes, vent, and be slightly crazy whilst the ESO team works on posting the patch notes for the patch that goes live...which in this case, is Scalebreaker, the 3rd part of the Season of the Dragon. There are memes that are staples to every natch potes thread (such as the patch notes seagulls), and there are some memes that are specific to a certain patch...but regardless, we're all here to have a good time.

Patch Notes/Natch Potes memes are much better demonstrated than explained. So, allow Lord Arena25 to give you two examples: The Patch Notes seagulls and one he generated just a few moments ago via a meme generator. Starting with the seagulls:

PatchNotesGif_zpsf70r27v3.gif

And now, my own image, made just a few moments ago:

you-yes-you-6b257ef4af.jpg

And there you go, my friends. Those are some examples of some Patch Notes memes!

If for some reason you're not a meme-maker, no worries, just feel free to come on in for salt, laughs, and general moments of insanity. And that's the rules and regulations, folks!

And here, Lord Arena25 even has a video for you all to enjoy. Now, let the Patch Notes memes and insanity commence!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM

Signed,

Lord Arena25

P.S. Shedelin, my loyal scribe, will be your point of contact tonight. Please be nice to her, she has been having trouble sleeping lately and is in a very unstable mood.

Scribe's Note: By popular request, this one has changed the thread title from "Patch Notes" to "Natch Potes". Now, let the insanity commence!
Lord's Note: I am changing the thread title back to "Patch Notes", seeing as my scribe failed to seek my permission, as well as remembering what happened last time the thread title was changed to "Natch Potes".
Edited by arena25 on August 12, 2019 11:45AM
If you can't handle the heat...stay out of the kitchen!
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They better buff Vigor or we riot. :D
  • arena25
    arena25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shedelin, Scribe to Lord Arena25, checking in with this one's own meme:

this-one-just.jpg

This one hopes that Los Angeles is as great as Lord Arena25 and his friends make it sound, otherwise this will be a really dreary year for me.

But, since this one is feeling nice, I will change the title of this thread to NATCH POTES by popular request here shortly.

Signed,

Shedelin
    Scribe to Lord Arena25
    If you can't handle the heat...stay out of the kitchen!
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    They better buff Vigor or we riot. :D

Naruto run ZOS HQ??
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why do they always wait so long before releasing the patch notes? i mean they already know and have them by now - why not give people something to read and discuss while they wait
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why do they always wait so long before releasing the patch notes? i mean they already know and have them by now - why not give people something to read and discuss while they wait

Because changes are probably made right upto the last minute and the down period is when the official changes get turned into a fancy forum edit
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They wanna look at natch potes thread ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
    No joking
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, eliminitin' all your still effective builds and characters
    giphy.gif
  • commodore64
    commodore64
    ✭✭✭✭
    #NerfPatchNotes
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok servers just came down. Notes me.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zG9yLD4.jpg

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haquor wrote: »
    Ok servers just came down. Notes me.

7 more hours at the earliest.
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    zG9yLD4.jpg

Is she looking into my soul?
  • XDragonDoomX
    XDragonDoomX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You play ESO & claim to have a soul ??? :D
    "Forums are like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea.
    massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. ”

(with apologies to Eugene H. Spafford, aka Spaf)

I have the power to please one person per day. Today is not your day.
    Tomorrow... Tomorrow does not look good either.

82. Victory laps after killing the dragon with my 1d2 bow is considered in poor taste.
    83. My gnome does not like big butts and he cannot lie.
    84. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying a 220lb pull crossbow.
    85. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying an industrial strength flamethrower.
    86. Not allowed to make a superhero with a 99% chance of dodging even after the -10 penalty for a successful called shot.
    87. There is no such thing as a dwarven katana.
    88. My bard does not get a bonus to perform if she is obviously not wearing anything under her tabard.
    89. The elf's name is not Legolam.
    ** Mr Glenn's Forbidden activities list**

• Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Believe it or not, but players are always extremely noisy if something that's mentioned in the patch notes doesn't make it into the Live game because internal testing resulted in it being pulled at the last minute. Hence it makes sense to wait until the patch has been finalised before releasing any notes.
  • CHM228
    CHM228
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no time for waste my precious time at pts again. Why can't i play any other games when eso server goes offline?
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one hopes she get trough this, it might be hard however.
    BL82oHC.gif
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Crab Rave video is very cute ... which kind of sweetens the time I'll have to wait.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The patch is available for download, if anyone wants to get a headstart.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The patch is available for download, if anyone wants to get a headstart.

Already 28 percent done, with the big nerf patch
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done that can't be all, seems to small
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys probably just updated the launcher xD
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »

It was 70 GB. It just downloaded fast because nobody else is on. My download was 89 MB/s.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on August 12, 2019 9:16AM
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    You guys probably just updated the launcher xD

Looks the same so far, so doubt even that
  • Navras
    Navras
    ✭✭✭
    37t8m7.jpg

good morning.

@ZOS_GinaBruno <3
    EU-PC
    cp 1500+
    Flawless Conqueror & Spirit Slayer

Main: Templar
    Alt: Stamblade, StamDK
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    37t8t5.jpg
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    37t8zx.jpg
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please be reassured yes that Claws Data Centre Services is working hard to put out all the fires and bring your server up again as soon as possible.

All shiny and patched. The skeevaton will be fed, the handles turned and the bits of string tied together again.

And yes this one knows she needs a new screenshot. This one keeps forgetting to upload the ones she has.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

48181589721_f633c17be8_c.jpg
    Claws Data Centre Services

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    37t92m.jpg
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    d4gnn7p-2a9103c7-cfcf-4d16-82db-aa9c4e02c5c4.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2YwNzk5NDI4LTU2YjUtNGJhOS05ZDJhLWFhZDYxM2MyMmRlOVwvZDRnbm43cC0yYTkxMDNjNy1jZmNmLTRkMTYtODJkYi1hYTljNGUwMmM1YzQuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Yk3EXiVhX4AxcQLv5_U3xehBMIBe6Za4AELautLIOhE
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »

It was 70 GB. It just downloaded fast because nobody else is on. My download was 89 MB/s.

your aply speed is 89 mb....
    patch was small.
    ppl this days :D