The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

An error has occurred...PCEU

RodneyRegis
RodneyRegis
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else getting this? After I login I get to the character screen - then it sticks on "requesting character load" message for a bit. Then kicked to login screen -"An error has occurred. Please wait a few minutes and log in again".

I've disabled all addons, rebooted. Dunno what else I can do.

Not even getting an error number. Has happened maybe 15 times over the last hour.
  • hero2zer0
    hero2zer0
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve had this happen for the past 4 days now...I can login briefly sometimes, only to get timed out after a few seconds, or minutes if I’m lucky.

It happened out of the blue as I normally have a ping of about 120ms.

I suspect some routing might have changed somewhere. It might also be the influx of players burdening the servers due to the ongoing event :(
    Edited by hero2zer0 on August 11, 2019 8:33PM
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'll give it a miss tonight.

I ran VMA yesterday despite the bugs, to pick up a bow and ice staff, both of which I already have about 6 of. Not sure why I bothered.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have posted troubleshooting in the thread linked below for another player encountering the same error when getting disconnected.

PC EU - can't log in or keep getting logged off during zone transitions
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post