Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Power surge 5.1.4

• universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they have officially killed the Magsorc off, im off to find another game............Cyberpunk 2077 is out soon

can i have your stuff?

Nope. He might sell his account materials for money to recap. Why should he give his stuff free to you? Are you DC stam sorc on an Orc and run behind streamers ? Oh yeah you can play this game.

Why are you too focused on orc stam sorc streamers?

Because of its literally exploitive cheater class in PVP. No single target skills come up target right in front of the eyes. Same for NB cloak. No one cares this cheap stupid exploit. Only mage sorc is problem for these noobs. At least DK soak up the damage. They clearly know they are cheating and exploiting. They these cheese most are nothing but with only big mouth. AD races are gutted.

If zerg chases no problem hide behind objects. Literally free infinite damage migitation. Stam sorc is super op in ORC with overloaded god mode cheese and should be banned from PVP. Because of these noobs not able to kill even with overloaded cheese, entire mage sorc and meta builds that streamers using never getting nerfed. Only buffed all the time.

many mage classes are getting nerfed. Ask can you ask these noobs to play pet sorc or even ordinary mage sorc in PVP. Lets see what these noobs got. Let me tell them they will never play. Ask these noobs to play competitive esports PVP game. They *** on them for their skills.
    ESO streamers are pure garbages. No one gives a *** outside of ESO. The pure garbages just leaching ESO name. ESO is way gone down in last 1 year in twitch rankings & player base. Finally, after one year no one will watch ESO.

I have been playing this game since release on ps4, never seen tge zerg streamers because I only swtich recently to PC, but I can assure you, those streamer dd nothing to save stam sorc. I believe you talk about fangresh,he is the only one i know play orc sorc. Any, stam sorc the begining of the game did not exist, then it did, and now zos slowly erasing it. Elsywre patch stam orc only use 2-4 sorc skills and benifit of 7-8 sorc passives, other skills and passive are useless, same as ults. Racial passive has gutted orc survivability when the took away it health recovery as it synrgize very will with one of sorc passive. Orc as of now is fast glass canon race, so are most of stam sorcs.

As of scalebreaker patch, all stam sorcs are free kills with dot meta as stam sorcs don't have any healing power and nerfs to vigor and rally/FM and survive by runing away and los. Next patch, 3-4 new dots all ranged and 2 of them are undodgable. Stam sorc is most effected scalebresker DLC. Sure it will deal dmg, as ut is a glass canon, but it will die as glass canon.

All in all, orc stam sorc will still exist but you will not find 1vx or 2vx. You will find them mostly in zergs (strength in numbers)because of low survivabilty next patch, but potentioal for high dmg. In eslywre patch and previous once post implusion stam sorc in general is lowest tier class in pvp whikst mag sorc is top argueably 1st or 2nd with stamNB.

As far as I know, most nerfs recieved to stam sorc, were due to mag sorc complaints, as for orc race, most classes use it becauseit offers speed and dmg, which most classes lack beside stam sorc, over used race bisacally.

I was surprised when power sorge was changed and nit crit surge, but i think it did not have anything to do with either stam or mag sorc using both morph. Some people did ask for changes to support sorc healers, and zos simply choose a "magicka morph" of surge and changed it to fit healers, i don't think it wad their intention to make the skill semi useless for next patch. As for other mag sorc nerfs, wepp, 1 out f 4 threads on the firum are probably people complaing about how op mag sorc in pvp, thus nerfs to shielfs/curse/pets/master destro&flame reach.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they have officially killed the Magsorc off, im off to find another game............Cyberpunk 2077 is out soon

can i have your stuff?

Nope. He might sell his account materials for money to recap. Why should he give his stuff free to you? Are you DC stam sorc on an Orc and run behind streamers ? Oh yeah you can play this game.

Because of its literally exploitive cheater class in PVP. No single target skills come up target right in front of the eyes. Same for NB cloak. No one cares this cheap stupid exploit. Only mage sorc is problem for these noobs. At least DK soak up the damage. They clearly know they are cheating and exploiting. They these cheese most are nothing but with only big mouth. AD races are gutted.

If zerg chases no problem hide behind objects. Literally free infinite damage migitation. Stam sorc is super op in ORC with overloaded god mode cheese and should be banned from PVP. Because of these noobs not able to kill even with overloaded cheese, entire mage sorc and meta builds that streamers using never getting nerfed. Only buffed all the time.

many mage classes are getting nerfed. Ask can you ask these noobs to play pet sorc or even ordinary mage sorc in PVP. Lets see what these noobs got. Let me tell them they will never play. Ask these noobs to play competitive esports PVP game. They *** on them for their skills.
    ESO streamers are pure garbages. No one gives a *** outside of ESO. The pure garbages just leaching ESO name. ESO is way gone down in last 1 year in twitch rankings & player base. Finally, after one year no one will watch ESO.

I have been playing this game since release on ps4, never seen tge zerg streamers because I only swtich recently to PC, but I can assure you, those streamer dd nothing to save stam sorc. I believe you talk about fangresh,he is the only one i know play orc sorc. Any, stam sorc the begining of the game did not exist, then it did, and now zos slowly erasing it. Elsywre patch stam orc only use 2-4 sorc skills and benifit of 7-8 sorc passives, other skills and passive are useless, same as ults. Racial passive has gutted orc survivability when the took away it health recovery as it synrgize very will with one of sorc passive. Orc as of now is fast glass canon race, so are most of stam sorcs.

As of scalebreaker patch, all stam sorcs are free kills with dot meta as stam sorcs don't have any healing power and nerfs to vigor and rally/FM and survive by runing away and los. Next patch, 3-4 new dots all ranged and 2 of them are undodgable. Stam sorc is most effected scalebresker DLC. Sure it will deal dmg, as ut is a glass canon, but it will die as glass canon.

All in all, orc stam sorc will still exist but you will not find 1vx or 2vx. You will find them mostly in zergs (strength in numbers)because of low survivabilty next patch, but potentioal for high dmg. In eslywre patch and previous once post implusion stam sorc in general is lowest tier class in pvp whikst mag sorc is top argueably 1st or 2nd with stamNB.

As far as I know, most nerfs recieved to stam sorc, were due to mag sorc complaints, as for orc race, most classes use it becauseit offers speed and dmg, which most classes lack beside stam sorc, over used race bisacally.

I was surprised when power sorge was changed and nit crit surge, but i think it did not have anything to do with either stam or mag sorc using both morph. Some people did ask for changes to support sorc healers, and zos simply choose a "magicka morph" of surge and changed it to fit healers, i don't think it wad their intention to make the skill semi useless for next patch. As for other mag sorc nerfs, wepp, 1 out f 4 threads on the firum are probably people complaing about how op mag sorc in pvp, thus nerfs to shielfs/curse/pets/master destro&flame reach.

I want real data. People complain pet mage sorcs because they cannot able to kill easily. That's it. It's not overpowered. It's only strong in battlegrounds only in certain match types on certain maps. What makes mage sorc op and uncounterable? Just explain.

Stam sorc is not glass cannon. LOL. Lies Lies and more Lies.

You have 5HOTs running on top of you at any point in time. Dark deal, Rally or FM, Vigor, Crit surge on top of that troll king. + Any buffs from group + ORc passives + lingering health, steed mundus with insane movement speed on heavy armor. Insanely high damage output in and out with streak combo with Debuffs from weapons skills bow or shield. Near impossible to kill a stamsorc on orc heavy armor setup without a zerg surrounding on possible directions that too it has to be an open field without any hiding objects. No way to counter other than laughing at the insanity of the game. Orc weapon damage has to go. Heavy armor weapon damage has to go.

Build goes with 25K+ resistance with 5K+ health recovery every second with around 4.5K weapon damage + with debuffs + insane near speed cap movement speed.

Edited by Priyasekarssk on August 10, 2019 4:02PM
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

can i have your stuff?

I want real data. People complain pet mage sorcs because they cannot able to kill easily. That's it. It's not overpowered. It's only strong in battlegrounds only in certain match types on certain maps. What makes mage sorc op and uncounterable? Just explain.

You have 5HOTs running on top of you at any point in time. Dark deal, Rally or FM, Vigor, Crit surge on top of that troll king. + Any buffs from group + ORc passives + lingering health, steed mundus with insane movement speed on heavy armor. Insanely high damage output in and out with streak combo with Debuffs from weapons skills bow or shield. Near impossible to kill a stamsorc on orc heavy armor setup without a zerg surrounding on possible directions that too it has to be an open field without any hiding objects. No way to counter other than laughing at the insanity of the game. Orc weapon damage has to go. Heavy armor weapon damage has to go.

Build goes with 25K+ resistance with 5K+ health recovery every second with around 4.5K weapon damage + with debuffs + insane near speed cap movement speed.

Dark deal is cast time can be inturepted and it return stam overtime and not health, Rally and FM are getting nerfed next patch as FM no HOT instead major evasion and rally no hot but burst heal after 20 secs. Vigor is heavily nerfed in comparison to the new 3 range dots, least one hits for 20k and vigor barely reach 20k on stam sorc. Crit surge? Well you have to be offensive and crit at tye same time for it to work, otherwise, its useless. Troll king? It's strong on all classes, even magicka, not specific to stamsorc. Lingering pots while they are good, you trade resource return for HOT, also, stamdk benifit from linger pot far better than stam sorc. Steed mundus is again not limited to stam sorc, and while it gives about 10% more movement speed and synrgize with sorc minor expidition, snares and immoblizations are a thing in this game. Streak? It does not make you immune from dots, range attacks, gap closers, stuns, or immoblization. Lets not forget that it has a penalty and it cost magicka and dark deal cost magicka as well. Debuffs from weapon abilities? Ask zos to give stam sorc class debuffs. Any class in the game can use same weapon skills as stam sorc. Heavy meta is called meta for a reason. On scalebreaker, the 2 major sets contributing to heavy meta have been adjusted. Less healing power and 300 weapon dmg cut. No lies so far, only facts.

25k resistance is nice if fracture/breach, penatrtion are not a thing in this game. 5k recovery? Major and minor defile exist. Speed cap? Snares and immoblization 4.5k weapon dmg? DK can easily reach 5k, stamden with balrogh can reach around 6k weapons dmg. Stamsorc debuffs are accessable to all classes and not limited to sorc. Stamden, stamdk, stamnecro can achieve higher resistances, speed, recovery, and weapon dmg. Talk about comparing the lowest tier (stamsorc) class to the highest(any class other than stam sorc)

Show me a vidoe or 2 for stam sorc 1vx who plays in open field and doesn't cheese play with heavy meta aka 7th, fury, BS/troll king. Stam sorc is limited to play a certain set up because it can bring anything unique of its toolkit like dk and wardens. FYI stamden(cheap major expidition) is faster than stamsorc.

If you still believe that stam sorc is superior to mag sorc in any shape, way, or form. I suggest you spend about 20mins ad look in the forum threads or youtube for videos/discussions about magsorc. You don't think pets are problem? Will, most players think pets are overperforming, in elsywre patch atleast. Not just pets, shields stacking, streak, dark conversion, power surge, curse, frag, reach stun, pre excute..etc.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

can i have your stuff?

Dark deal is cast time can be inturepted and it return stam overtime and not health, Rally and FM are getting nerfed next patch as FM no HOT instead major evasion and rally no hot but burst heal after 20 secs. Vigor is heavily nerfed in comparison to the new 3 range dots, least one hits for 20k and vigor barely reach 20k on stam sorc. Crit surge? Well you have to be offensive and crit at tye same time for it to work, otherwise, its useless. Troll king? It's strong on all classes, even magicka, not specific to stamsorc. Lingering pots while they are good, you trade resource return for HOT, also, stamdk benifit from linger pot far better than stam sorc. Steed mundus is again not limited to stam sorc, and while it gives about 10% more movement speed and synrgize with sorc minor expidition, snares and immoblizations are a thing in this game. Streak? It does not make you immune from dots, range attacks, gap closers, stuns, or immoblization. Lets not forget that it has a penalty and it cost magicka and dark deal cost magicka as well. Debuffs from weapon abilities? Ask zos to give stam sorc class debuffs. Any class in the game can use same weapon skills as stam sorc. Heavy meta is called meta for a reason. On scalebreaker, the 2 major sets contributing to heavy meta have been adjusted. Less healing power and 300 weapon dmg cut. No lies so far, only facts.

25k resistance is nice if fracture/breach, penatrtion are not a thing in this game. 5k recovery? Major and minor defile exist. Speed cap? Snares and immoblization 4.5k weapon dmg? DK can easily reach 5k, stamden with balrogh can reach around 6k weapons dmg. Stamsorc debuffs are accessable to all classes and not limited to sorc. Stamden, stamdk, stamnecro can achieve higher resistances, speed, recovery, and weapon dmg. Talk about comparing the lowest tier (stamsorc) class to the highest(any class other than stam sorc)

Show me a vidoe or 2 for stam sorc 1vx who plays in open field and doesn't cheese play with heavy meta aka 7th, fury, BS/troll king. Stam sorc is limited to play a certain set up because it can bring anything unique of its toolkit like dk and wardens. FYI stamden(cheap major expidition) is faster than stamsorc.

If you still believe that stam sorc is superior to mag sorc in any shape, way, or form. I suggest you spend about 20mins ad look in the forum threads or youtube for videos/discussions about magsorc. You don't think pets are problem? Will, most players think pets are overperforming, in elsywre patch atleast. Not just pets, shields stacking, streak, dark conversion, power surge, curse, frag, reach stun, pre excute..etc.

Only thing that overpowered in mage sorc tool kit is overload heavy attack with certain conditions are met. Apart from that Mage sorc has nothing overpowered and always needs support from a group including debuff in PVP. Immobilization for stam sorc ? LOL. I cannot tell any words. You know escapist poison and immobility potions exist along with many other counters? Do you know all Magicka classes can shield stack? Speed is the king. Other classes do same level of damage as stamsorc , but speed is the deal-breaker. No other class can move faster than Stamsorc. Thing is Stam sorc can move faster at their limits without compromising damage or self heals.

Where is the data for pet sorc is overperforming ? Any noob can tell anything. Is pet sorc uncounterable? Is pet sorc can do 1vx? Is pet sorc doing high dps ? In fact the lowest of all classes. Is pet sorc is anywhere anytime in trial leaderboards or battleground leaderboards or any leaderboards or even in cyrodil?

Give real data to look at. Otherwise, shut up. Every day 100 of garbage noobs and paid trolls can create forum posts and give opinions. Where is the real data?

Stam sorc will beat 1v1 mage sorc any day, unless stam sorc is a complete noob. Agree or disagree with its fair and complete statement. Stamsorc easily bash and kill mage sorc with cancer bleeds even with pets.

Lets talk about heavy armor weapon damage sets. Why not heavy armor provides spell damage?

Orc is way overperforming compared to other races. A race can literally tank, self-heal, sprint, dish out a crazy amount of damage. Almost most played a race in PVP is orc? Why it's not nerfed? Do the balance team don't know numbers or noobs need it?

Stam Sorc in Orc is god set up. Go and tell some noobs its not cheese. Good luck in enjoying the cheese uncounterable god mode build.

Mage NB way outperform sorc if not pet taken into account in all areas including shield stacking, literally every way possible. But why only mage sorc is nerfed. Because noobs need it. For them, everything needs to be easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oladkuHzMCE

Let me fix it. All stamina noobs don't know how to play always needs outperform builds, races, and cheese.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on August 10, 2019 8:06PM
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]

[/quote]

If you still believe that stam sorc is superior to mag sorc in any shape, way, or form. I suggest you spend about 20mins ad look in the forum threads or youtube for videos/discussions about magsorc. You don't think pets are problem? Will, most players think pets are overperforming, in elsywre patch atleast. Not just pets, shields stacking, streak, dark conversion, power surge, curse, frag, reach stun, pre excute..etc.[/quote]

Only thing that overpowered in mage sorc tool kit is overload heavy attack with certain conditions are met. Apart from that Mage sorc has nothing overpowered and always needs support from a group including debuff in PVP. Immobilization for stam sorc ? LOL. I cannot tell any words. You know escapist poison and immobility potions exist along with many other counters? Do you know all Magicka classes can shield stack? Speed is the king. Other classes do same level of damage as stamsorc , but speed is the deal-breaker. No other class can move faster than Stamsorc. Thing is Stam sorc can move faster at their limits without compromising damage or self heals.

Where is the data for pet sorc is overperforming ? Any noob can tell anything. Is pet sorc uncounterable? Is pet sorc can do 1vx? Is pet sorc doing high dps ? In fact the lowest of all classes. Is pet sorc is anywhere anytime in trial leaderboards or battleground leaderboards or any leaderboards or even in cyrodil?

Give real data to look at. Otherwise, shut up. Every day 100 of garbage noobs and paid trolls can create forum posts and give opinions. Where is the real data?

Stam sorc will beat 1v1 mage sorc any day, unless stam sorc is a complete noob. Agree or disagree with its fair and complete statement. Stamsorc easily bash and kill mage sorc with cancer bleeds even with pets.

Lets talk about heavy armor weapon damage sets. Why not heavy armor provides spell damage?

Orc is way overperforming compared to other races. A race can literally tank, self-heal, sprint, dish out a crazy amount of damage. Almost most played a race in PVP is orc? Why it's not nerfed? Do the balance team don't know numbers or noobs need it?

Stam Sorc in Orc is god set up. Go and tell some noobs its not cheese. Good luck in enjoying the cheese uncounterable god mode build.

Mage NB way outperform sorc if not pet taken into account in all areas including shield stacking, literally every way possible. But why only mage sorc is nerfed. Because noobs need it. For them, everything needs to be easy.

Let me fix it. All stamina noobs don't know how to play always needs outperform builds, races, and cheese. [/quote]

If stam sorc so papular, why I don't see many of them in BG? I play BG daily and in about 10 match, I only find 1 or 2 stam sorc and not nacessarily orcs, i myself a dark elf. I play against highr mmr players and premades, no sorc in sight beside me. Stam sorc is least plated class in BH and is considered free kill there. I don't care much about threads myself, I'm just saying that people say mag sorc is stronger than stam sorc.

As for the video, you can see both fury and 7th legion proc signs 100% uptime and troll king around his body when he drops below 50%hp. As I said, heavy meta will make all stam classes cheese, as will as fighting enxperienced player who only spam 1 skill and pve'er who clearly don't want to fight and try to farm tel var.

As for heavy sets not providing spell dmg? You can ask zos for that, I didn't make the game or the sets to function as they are. Heaby armor mostly provide survivabilty for mag classes, they are very few once lile rattlecage that provide spell dmg.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGQ_JNml7r0

Check how many times he chug his pots in campirason to stam sorc who have keep 100 uptime on linger pots and mostly limited to it in heavy armor. This guy doesn't even use surge.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[/quote]

If you still believe that stam sorc is superior to mag sorc in any shape, way, or form. I suggest you spend about 20mins ad look in the forum threads or youtube for videos/discussions about magsorc. You don't think pets are problem? Will, most players think pets are overperforming, in elsywre patch atleast. Not just pets, shields stacking, streak, dark conversion, power surge, curse, frag, reach stun, pre excute..etc.[/quote]

Let me fix it. All stamina noobs don't know how to play always needs outperform builds, races, and cheese. [/quote]

If stam sorc so papular, why I don't see many of them in BG? I play BG daily and in about 10 match, I only find 1 or 2 stam sorc and not nacessarily orcs, i myself a dark elf. I play against highr mmr players and premades, no sorc in sight beside me. Stam sorc is least plated class in BH and is considered free kill there. I don't care much about threads myself, I'm just saying that people say mag sorc is stronger than stam sorc.

As for the video, you can see both fury and 7th legion proc signs 100% uptime and troll king around his body when he drops below 50%hp. As I said, heavy meta will make all stam classes cheese, as will as fighting enxperienced player who only spam 1 skill and pve'er who clearly don't want to fight and try to farm tel var.

As for heavy sets not providing spell dmg? You can ask zos for that, I didn't make the game or the sets to function as they are. Heaby armor mostly provide survivabilty for mag classes, they are very few once lile rattlecage that provide spell dmg.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGQ_JNml7r0

Check how many times he chug his pots in campirason to stam sorc who have keep 100 uptime on linger pots and mostly limited to it in heavy armor. This guy doesn't even use surge.[/quote]

Start reading after first video for easy navigation.
  • Sennecca
    Sennecca
    ✭✭✭
    btw, I can't believe i haven't found a thread regarding rally. I have stam toons, but rarely play them. Doesn't a heal that takes 20 seconds before you get the heal seem kind of a useless skill now? I can't think of a situation where i'd be thinking. gee i'd like a heal in 20 seconds i might need it then.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sennecca wrote: »
    btw, I can't believe i haven't found a thread regarding rally. I have stam toons, but rarely play them. Doesn't a heal that takes 20 seconds before you get the heal seem kind of a useless skill now? I can't think of a situation where i'd be thinking. gee i'd like a heal in 20 seconds i might need it then.

It doesn't work that way. You may get the burst heal anytime you want by recasting the ability. However, the potency of the burst heal is based on how long it took from casting till recasting ability.

Quick example:
    1) You cast Rally and let it expire after 20 seconds - you get 15k (5k base + 10k for duration) burst heal.
    2) You cast Rally and than cast it again after 10 seconds - you get 10k (5k base + 5k for duration) burst heal and timer starts anew.
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on August 11, 2019 1:10PM
  • kaizen914
    kaizen914
    ✭✭✭

can i have your stuff?

Just by the way you're arguing this you discredit yourself. Couldn't be saltier if you were trying
  • Eiregirl
    Eiregirl
    ✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Just add sorcery to crit surge too and everyone will be happy.
    Your welcome.

It was silly of them not to have done this years ago and come up with something imaginative or unique for the other morph
    I've always though this looking at the morphs..

Most people agree, make Crit Surge the true "self healing" morph with dynamic scaling and add Major Sorcery. Power Surge 3s CD feels too long and doesn't line up with other hots in the game. 2s would be a appreciated, I'd personally take a slight reduction in power or duration to have it tick more frequently.

I understand the ease of access argument for Major Sorcery, but adding that to Crit Surge would fix everyones concern, Mag Sorcs that had the buff were already using Crit Surge for the better heals. There should of never been 2 morphs that did next to the same thing. The justification for less healing on Power Surge was that it included Major Sorcery, which is wildly considered an easy to obtain buff. It was a dumb design to begin with.

This is a similar issue to Lotus Flower morphs and Molten Weapon morphs. Why force people to choose between Major buffs when you can have the base ability add both, then make the morphs do something interesting that provides real choice. If they fix the concerns for power surge above, the model of Crit Surge being the "self heal" and Power Surge being the "aoe heal" should be how those other 2 abilities are treated with 2 different styles of play.

I even wrote a thread a week ago before the notes were released about how I wanted Power Surge to behave, people gave me flack for it and now they're released version did exactly what I was worried about.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/487457/power-surge-and-crit-surge-balancing-idea-poll/p1

TLDR: I specified to make sure Crit Surge worked for Stam and Mag as the self heal morph by giving it Maj Sorcery, Power Surge should only proc on Crit Healing designed for healers, 15m radius and couldn't be stacked.

I admit, the 6 person cap is better than the non stacking I suggested, but I did not see a 3s CD coming. The overall premise of the morphs are exactly what I see everyone requesting now and I can't help but feel frustrated that I made the issue public before release and ZOS did nothing to change Crit Surge.

That is how it should be.
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm not feeling very positive about this patch at all. I feel sad. :(
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well my friends, it looks like Power Surge has gone through as announced - thanks ZOS for destroying another class skill.
    The Gaming Rev
    YouTube channel - https://youtube.com/c/TheGamingRev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer - Master Crafter
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Magicka Nightblade, Breton
    Stamina Nightblade, Khajiit

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer